Home Technical Issues

You're not the only one with constant dcs every game-PLS FIX DBD!

Just like the dozens of many others reporting this same exact issue, my husband and I have been having this issue with the disconnections ever since we came back to the game about a month ago. We've played since its release and never had ANY disconnection issues what so ever. Our internet company is the same. Our comps are still gaming pcs and we keep them constantly updated hardware wise and program/driver and update wise. We are VERY tired of the constant VERY long dc bans that happen ALMOST every single match, no matter if we're playing a killer or a survivor. Please stop believing the mods people, when they tell you to open your ports-that doesn't work, we've already tried. And don't believe them when they say it's your pc and you need a better one, or it's over heating. This problem has been going on since 2018! I have been researching and this exact same problem has been in existence with this game since 2018. People are actually getting BANNED from the game for dcs that are from FAULTY programming and NOT on the customers end at all.

PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE. SOME PEOPLE HAVE SPENT THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS SUPPORTING THIS COMPANY FROM DAY 1 PURCHASING ALL COSMETIC ITEMS FOR THE LOVE WE HAVE FOR THIS GAME. PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE, YOUR PUBLIC HAS BEEN BEGGING FOR A RESOLVE TO THIS MATTER FOR SO LONG. DO SOMETHING TO FIX THIS.

Comments