Home Discussions General Discussions

Thanks for the bloodpoints!

13»

Comments

• The_Bootie_GorgonThe_Bootie_Gorgon Member Posts: 2,152

Peanits said he could possibly present it to the higher ups, at least as a response to my inquiry when i @ him in another thread...but he stated he could not make any guarantees...

i think they heard the forums, good and bad and came to a decision on bloodpoints, and i feel they came to a good conclusion. They were under no obligation to do this, but they did do this 🤘

• Cable2486Cable2486 Member Posts: 241

I honestly expected a better answer then that flimsy response. You're playing a game about Killers stalking and murdering innocent people randomly thrust into an alien environment with no information, and even less hope. At no point should they feel emboldened to act like they've got the upper hand. Tactics like slugging, Tunneling, and camping should not only be expected, but utilized to their fullest. Most of the Killers are known for stalking and tormenting their victims. Period.

As for 'toxic' behavior, that's hilarious coming from someone whining like you have been and calling people children. Toxic behavior is abusive by nature. If you don't like it, ask the devs to fix the imbalances so killers don't have to rely on only those tactics to succeed.

• Cable2486Cable2486 Member Posts: 241

Also, farming takes away from those of us that want to play and earn our points normally. It's not something we should have to waste our time trying to weight our for be punished with delays because we DC'ed so we can play as intended.

As for your supposed advocacy, as well as peanuts comments, it's obvious you're biased. It doesn't matter if you like those things - they already have overwhelming counter-play. It's simply whining to come to a game where the Survivors are ment to be stalked and then complain that the Killers are doing whatever it takes (which is far more effort then should be required) to do what's ment for their role.

As it stands, even the emblem system fails to reflect their very title in terms of what's awarded most points, and their claims that they try to balance it for a 50% kill rate is just plain pandering to a Survivor base that doesn't want to actually have to TRY to survive and escape. It's the Survivors that should have the hardest time, not the other way around, especially given that a predominant number among the Killers are supernatural in nature, this defying conventional strength, ability, and understanding. Why this is so hard to understand is beyond me, but it paints a pretty obvious laziness and general unwillingness by the Survivor community to actually put really effort forth to complete their objectives. It's why so many 'red rank' holders are terrible solo.

If you want sportsmanship, you came to the wrong game.