The Legion - Rework
Before you read this post, just know that it's very similar to The Oni's power, and is weaker in comparison. I'm just putting this out here so people can discuss it and, or come up with ideas too.
- 4.6 m/s movement speed.
- 32 meter terror radius.
- Average height.
The Legion is particularly susceptible to pain, which fuels their Frenzy. The Legion’s power, Feral Frenzy, charges passively at a slow rate. Being stunned by any means immediately increases the power’s charge. When Frenzy is full, tap the primary Power button to enter a deadly rage.
While Feral Frenzy is active
- The Legion’s terror radius increases to 64 meters.
- The Legion can vault pallets, which reduces a portion of the active power gauge.
- The Legion sprints considerably faster than normal.
- Hitting a healthy Survivor injures them, and applies the Deep Wound status effect.
- Hitting an injured Survivor immediately places them into a dying state.
- Scratch Marks are hidden from The Legion’s view.
- Missing an attack ends Feral Frenzy.
- Damaging a Survivor reduces the the active power gauge by 50%.
When Feral Frenzy ends
- The Legion loses the entire power gauge (does not apply to manual deactivation).
- The Legion is fatigued for a short duration.
- Feral Frenzy has a passive charge time of 180 seconds.
- Being stunned by any means immediately reduces charge time by 60 seconds.
- Feral Frenzy has a default duration of 45 seconds.
- Feral Frenzy movement speed is 5.28 m/s.
- Feral Frenzy vaulting duration is 0.9 seconds.
- Vaulting a pallet or window during Frenzy reduces the power gauge by 25%.
- Feral Frenzy fatigue duration is 4 seconds.
- Feral Frenzy activation time takes 1.5 seconds.
NOTE: Stunning The Legion during Feral Frenzy immediately ends the power, and depletes any remaining charge.
- Friendship Bracelet: Slightly reduces power loss when vaulting in Frenzy. (-2%)
- Mischief List: Slightly increases Feral Frenzy duration. (+3s)
- Scratched Ruler: Slightly reduces the time required to refill the power gauge. (-10s)
- Smiley Face Pin: Hitting a Survivor during Feral Frenzy applies the Mangled status effect for 60 seconds.
- Never-Sleep Pills: Moderately reduces power loss when vaulting in Frenzy. (-5%)
- Mural Sketch: Moderately increases Feral Frenzy duration. (+5s)
- Julie’s Mix Tape: Slightly decreases Feral Frenzy fatigue. (-0.2s)
- Etched Ruler: Moderately reduces the time required to refill the power gauge. (-20s)
- Defaced Smiley Pin: Hitting a Survivor during Feral Frenzy applies the Broken status effect for 60 seconds.
- Stolen Sketch Book: Considerably increases Feral Frenzy duration. (+8s)
- Susie’s Mix Tape: Tremendously reduces power loss when vaulting in Frenzy. (-9%)
- Joey’s Mix Tape: Moderately decreases Feral Frenzy fatigue. (-0.4s)
- The Legion Pin: Hitting a Survivor during Feral Frenzy applies the Hindered status effect for 60 seconds.
- Nasty Blade: Slightly increases Survivor Deep Wound mending time. (+1.5s)
- Cold Dirt: Considerably decreases Feral Frenzy fatigue. (-0.6s)
- Filthy Blade: Moderately increases Survivor Deep Wound mending time. (+2.5s)
- Stab Wounds Study: Tremendously decreases the Deep Wound timer of all Survivors. (-15s)
- Frank’s Mix Tape: Moderately increases the amount of power acquired from stuns. (+30s)
- Iridescent Button: Vaulting pallets in Frenzy immediately breaks them.
- Fuming Mix Tape: Feral Frenzy is refilled entirely when a generator is completed.
Thanks for reading <3