Home Feedback Feedback and Suggestions

are all killers slower?

luvcraftluvcraft Member Posts: 181
edited March 27 in Feedback and Suggestions

played with both hag and leatherface, and they both moved so slowly I couldn't catch up with survivors in chase even when moving straight.

Comments

• SnakeSound222SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 2,857

There's currently a bug with all characters where you move slower for some reason. It's really punishing.

• luvcraftluvcraft Member Posts: 181

wait, really? I was thinking it was maybe just because I've been sick and so I was thinking slower. :)

• SnakeSound222SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 2,857

I don't think the devs have acknowledged it yet, but it definitely exists. Why else would you randomly slow down in the middle of the chase for no apparent reason?

• APoipleTurtleAPoipleTurtle Member Posts: 185

While I haven't encountered this mid-chase-slowdown glitch, I have had a couple matches where the speed burst that survivors receive after being hit lasted for a lot longer than normal (looked nearly equivalent to Sprint Burst). I'd recover from my weapon wipe only to see them fading into the fog in the distance halfway across the map.

As the new chapter only recently came out, I'm not that surprised to see that a few things have gone buggy once again. Thankfully I've only had to put up with this nonsense in a few matches, but I hope it gets resolved.

• luvcraftluvcraft Member Posts: 181

I realized after I posted this that probably a big factor is the number of people online during Coronageddon having weird effects on network traffic.