Home Discussions General Discussions

Some custom achievements I made up

Sometimes when playing a game (particularly a game that I'm really into), I think "Hm... What kind of achievements would I add if I programmed the game?"

I put some together just for fun, and it'd be cool to see what you all think (maybe you've even done some of these, who knows?). A good chunk of the achievements in this game just involve winning a match as a certain character, or fixing a generator in a specific spot on a specific map, so I had a little opportunity to be creative (not trying to talk down to the devs or anything). If these actually ended up in the game, that'd be pretty cool, but it's just for fun really.

Also, I'd like to see what other people come up with.

Name: End of the Journey

Match Type: Survivor

Requirement(s): In a public match, escape using 4 teachable perks, each perk from a different survivor

Name: Bad Influences

Match Type: Killer

Requirement(s): In a public match, sacrifice all 4 survivors using 4 teachable perks, each perk from a different killer

Name: A Few Tricks Up Your Sleeve

Requirement(s): In a public match, escape using 4 perks that all activate under different conditions

Name: It Feeds On Fear

Requirement(s): In a public match, sacrifice all 4 survivors using 4 perks that all activate under different conditions

Name: Rest Easy, Friend

Requirement(s): In a public match, earn an iridescent Lightbringer, Benevolent, and Evader emblem, but only a bronze or silver Unbroken emblem

Name: Give Me Your Lunch Money

Requirement(s): In a public match, while playing as Dwight, get caught by the killer while hiding in a locker (this one would probably be a secret achievement since it's more of a "joke" achievement than anything)

Name: Piñata

Requirement(s): In a public match, hit a survivor while blinded by a flashlight

Name: Fancy!

Match Type: Either role

Requirement(s): Complete a match wearing cosmetics from 3 different outfits

Comments

• KwikwittedKwikwitted Member Posts: 609

I like the ones you camp up with, relatively simple but not completely braindead either, a good balance.

The lunch money one for Dwight is hilarious!

I guess I'll contribute a couple.

Name: An Adept Imitator

Requirements: Escape from a public match only using the three teachable perks of a different survivor than the one you are currently playing

Name: A Bloody Homage

Requirements: Receive a ruthless killer or higher using the three teachable perks of a different killer than the one you are currently playing.

• Pet_The_LizardsPet_The_Lizards Member Posts: 314

Lol, the survivor one makes me think of that Ed, Edd, n Eddy episode where they all pretend to be each other after playing Truth or Dare.

And I really like the name for the killer one. Killers do get a sick "inspiration" from other killers sometimes.

• KwikwittedKwikwitted Member Posts: 609

Yeah it reminded me of an old criminal minds I saw where two serial killers in the same town are basically trying to outdo each other and corresponding through the classifieds in the newspaper.

Copycat killers. Basically 2 people arguing over who can end up in jail faster.

• Kai6864Kai6864 Member Posts: 311
    edited March 27

PLEASE can we add some more achievements. It’s honestly the most satisfying thing to me to set up a build around an achievement and finally get it. I’m still trying to get that Bill Achievement though, the 250 unhook hits one... jeez it sucks. These would surely spice up the game, no doubt. Some ideas to the melting pot:

Name: Hexed

Match: Killer

Play a match as killer using 4 hex perks.

N: Flashbang

M: Survivor

Blind the killer 10 times with a firecracker or party starter.

N: Maxed Out

M: Either

Play a game as killer or survivor with 4 token perks. Achieve max tokens at least once on all perks to get the achievement.

N: I’m not done yet

Take a protection hit while Mettle of Man is active 1 time.

N: All Eyes on Me

Escape a match whilst using Deja Vu, Kindred, Objection of Obsession and Dark Sense.

N: Selfless

Escape a match whilst using 4 perks that purely help your teammates.

(Leader, Borrowed Time, Autodidact and For the People, Babysitter, Breakout, Saboteur)

N: Hired Help

M: Killer

Achieve a merciless victory whilst using 4 perks that receive aid from Entity. (Dead Man’s Switch, Bamboozle, Spirit Fury, Corrupt Intervention, Thrilling Tremors, Whispers, Spies from the Shadows, Monstrous Shrine, Blood Warden, Cruel Limits, Rancor)

N: Obsessive

Achieve a merciless victory whilst using perks linked with obsessions.

N: Perfect Survivor

Escape whilst using no perks, items, or offerings.

N: Perfect Killer

Sacrifice all 4 survivors whilst using no perks, addons or offerings.

You've got a lot of achievements there encouraging different play styles. I love it.

I actually use a build roughly based on your "selfless" achievement. I call it my "super speedy healing" class.

We'll Make It, for double the healing speed after unhooking.

Botany Knowledge, for the 33% more healing speed.

Streetwise, for getting more use out of my medkits.

And Iron Will, because... well... I mean, I can't really help my teammates if I can't hide from the killer, you know?

• Kai6864Kai6864 Member Posts: 311

That’s awesome! It’s a shame more people don’t run healing builds. Everyone is all about meta but you can maximise gen and chase time by being able to heal quickly. Good job on being selfless! :D