Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions
Reminder for Forum Users, please do not share codes here. This is something that is expressly against the rules of this forum.

Bloodlust, to rework or keep the same.

I see a lot of frustration sometimes with survivor and when I’m playing with some friends when the killer will bloodlust you at a mind game able pallet so I was thinking maybe on how to rework bloodlust. I was thinking maybe as the trial goes the killer gets bloodlust as more gens pop or you gain a tier of bloodlust every time you break a pallet.

Comments

• KwikwittedKwikwitted Member Posts: 641

As someone who already uses Brutal Strength quite routinely, I approve this message lol.

In all seriousness if a killer is using bloodlust to finally hit through at a mind game pallet he's wasting enough time you guys should be able to punish him anyway. Also as a survivor part of being an effective looper is knowing when it's time to leave a loop and go for the next obstacle to ideally not run into this scenario.

Honestly I don't know how you change it without making it a bigger issue than it is, and it still goes away on hit or stun.

• oxygenoxygen Member Posts: 2,853

I'm sure the devs would love to have the map design situation in such a place that they could straight up remove bloodlust. I don't think they want it to be some attempt to put a "cap" on how long a chase can go on for, but specifically as a failsafe for broken loops. But until then it's probably pretty risky to mess with it.

And as already said if someone goes out of their way to "bloodlust" tiles they could try to mindgame or even bruteforce their way through faster, they're already wasting time.