Home Discussions General Discussions
We have deployed a fix for an issue that was causing players to lose pips when a match was cancelled.
No update is required, but this may take a few hours to be applied across our servers to all players. Thank you for your patience!

Why is solo mode still a thing at this point

UnitUnit Member Posts: 190
Honestly I'm getting tired of these scummy SWF survivors not wanting to help anyone that's not in their group, it's irritating and unfair to people who enjoy to play by themselves.

Comments

• lyriclyric Member Posts: 611
    Unit said:
    Honestly I'm getting tired of these scummy SWF survivors not wanting to help anyone that's not in their group, it's irritating and unfair to people who enjoy to play by themselves.
    People wonder why there are so many swf groups but it’s because whenever you play solo you get sandbagged by some piece of [BAD WORD] on the team or the whole team if they are together, I’m used to playing solo and I’ve gotten to where I’m not as altruistic playing that mode because I know if I try to be I’ll end up sandbagged, one match I saved a Claudette off the hook and took a hit to try to slow the killer down from tunneling, I was getting healed by a teammate far away and here comes hobbling Claudette from outta nowhere to a part of the map you would never be running to in a chase and uses empathy to bring the killer right to me then her and the other Claudette proceed to pretend to unhook me over and over until I die on my first hook while the killer just watches in awe and even sends a message with a pic in mid mori animation of one of them and told me he got one for me, the other survivor also messaged and said sorry because  they saw what the other two did 
  • EvelineEveline Member Posts: 2,340
    If the problem were only sfws it wouldn't be that bad. Solo survivors can be selfish too. Some wait for you to die just to get to that hatch and teabag the killer.
  • BossBoss Member, Trusted Posts: 11,906

I'm confused, your title insinuates you wonder if it isn't just better to ONLY have SWF, yet complain about them in the discussion.
    Are you not gonna play Survivor at all if solo is removed then?

• MiloMilo Member Posts: 6,125

SWF can be toxic or can play for fun (fun i mean in no sandbagging :D )

• CoffengMinCoffengMin Member Posts: 862

thats why i use a kobe build, i changed recetnly cuz it gets boring at times

• PeasantPeasant Member Posts: 4,104
    Solo mode is still around because it was the intended playstyle. The devs intended for 4 random strangers to try to work together to escape a horror slasher.
  • UtnaUtna Member Posts: 186

@Peasant said:
    Solo mode is still around because it was the intended playstyle. The devs intended for 4 random strangers to try to work together to escape a horror slasher.

Yes, that's exactly how I like to play it. SWF might be better at escaping, but knowing where the killer is at almost all time is just plain boring in my opinion.

• TwixTwix Member Posts: 235
    And then there’s the team of idiots whom run to the downed person and get downed themselves after 10 seconds and your game is ruined. 

Talking from experience btw, had 2 people get downed to tier 1 myers within the first minute of the game, the 3rd survivor went and fed him evil and got downed too, all of this within 1 minute.
  • AshleyWBAshleyWB Member Posts: 4,030
    DEAD BY DAYLIGHT BATTLE ROYALE - 100 survivors, 1 killer, survive to win. Bigger maps. Dedicated servers. No hooks just  quick mori when downed.