Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Deathslingers Aim

2LuvRias2LuvRias Member Posts: 352

How? Do? You? Aim?

I'm fine with practiceing for if that's what it takes, but any tips for aiming would be awesome, Do you have to aim right next to people or what's the deal?

Comments

• A_Can_Of_AirA_Can_Of_Air Member Posts: 1,346
    edited March 2020

Kinda like Huntress but not really. His projectile is not hitscan so the further your target is, the more leading and predicting you have to do. Quick scoping is the best method, aiming for a prolonged period of time gives survivors plenty of warning to dodge unless they are out in the open. You sort of want to aim before you even scope. Aim for just under a second then shoot. If you miss, reload and try again. In short loops when a survivor is running one way, lead the shot just in front of them and shoot, drag them around the loop and hit.

You’ll find yourself missing shots that you thought would land and landing shots you thought you’d miss. It’s not perfect but if you lead and predict just right, you’ll hit your mark.

Also, when reeling in survivors, don’t walk towards them, walk backwards while reeling. This gives them less time to block themselves behind objects and it tends to get them to you faster, making teammate survivor body blocks harder.

• ZoneDymoZoneDymo Member Posts: 1,946

just know your projectile has travel time, so if the walk to the left or right, aim slightly infront of where they are going depending on the distance they are from you, the further they are, the more you need to aim ahead.

as always, practice makes perfect.

• 2LuvRias2LuvRias Member Posts: 352

Very interesting, I had no clue you had to sort of aim before you, well "Aim."

Appreciate the Advise Air, thank you

• 2LuvRias2LuvRias Member Posts: 352

May take a while for me but yeah you're right. Practice, appreciate the advice I'll get to it😊