Home PTB Feedback Archives Gameplay Feedback
We're currently investigating issues with frame rate on PS4 after the most recent update. Thank you to everyone for bringing this to our attention, and for your patience while we look into this

Trash

DBD HAS turn this game for survivors in to trash. Why spend money or time in a game that has been rigged for killers. When I play as killer there is no challenge to get 4K easily. It’s almost no effort at all. So I just don’t understand the purpose of fixing everything for killers. My last match as a killer I saw someone from a distance. I caught up to him so fast and knocked him down. As far as I feel is that stop listening to all these crying killers and fix the game. These killers have such a advantage but yet they still camp survivors all the time. I have so many clips of camping killers is not even funny anymore. So I hope all of these good survivors stop playing for awhile. Because I’m sure they would fix these problems. This game is no longer that much fun. Even as a killer it’s just to easy

Comments