Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

[NEW KILLER] teaser

ArriArri Member Posts: 7

They just dropped this. What do you think? 

Comments

• ArriArri Member Posts: 7
    I hope it's a Japanese creepy girl like the ring!
  • Mc_HartyMc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293

My Grudge dreams are becoming reality.

• OrionOrion Member Posts: 21,675

There's something in that image that resembles the machine a friend of mine and I saw when we searched several maps for clues.

• BraveClemBraveClem Member Posts: 332

The Room Looks Japanese,and the sounds are like Crawling Fast? ,So The Grudge? (Also there's a New The Grudge Movie Coming this Year)

• pandorayrpandorayr Member Posts: 540
    edited August 2018

The map has a Japanese style.

possible options:

The teacher
    Kayako (the grudge)
    The Geisha

• SeanzuSeanzu Member Posts: 7,105

I think the heavy footsteps rule out things like the grudge, teacher & geisha.

• Mc_HartyMc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293

@SenzuDuck said:

Not necessary. The footsteps could simply be the survivor.

• TsulanTsulan Member Posts: 12,669

We got Billy and Leatherface.
    So now we get reboot Freddy and original Freddy.

• SeanzuSeanzu Member Posts: 7,105

@Mc_Harty said:

@SenzuDuck said:

Not necessary. The footsteps could simply be the survivor.

I don't think they'd give huge boot footsteps to survivors but it is entirely possible.

• WINTERSWINTERS Member Posts: 127
    edited August 2018
    Orion said:

There's something in that image that resembles the machine a friend of mine and I saw when we searched several maps for clues.

Can you upload it here? I'd like to see it. I'm super excited.

It looks like it's in a school. 
  • OakLestatOakLestat Member Posts: 125

Maybe it is Hook....

• MasterMaster Member Posts: 10,200

I am immune to teasers from BHVR

• BoxingRougeBoxingRouge Member Posts: 606
    I think it’s going to be the teacher, the video looks like someone is walking the halls of a school.
  • JedJed Member Posts: 254

@IronWolf115 said:
    IT'S WOLVERINE!

Lol that's what I thought.

@Mc_Harty said:
    My Grudge dreams are becoming reality.

Yeah that would be cool if the killers going to be female. If not then I'm still rooting for pumpkin head!

• ThatbrownmonsterThatbrownmonster Member Posts: 1,640

It's dragon ball guys
    it's japonese themed soo japonese killer, and is a powerfull killer soo it must be dragon ball

• IhatelifeIhatelife Member Posts: 5,069

HYPE

• EvelineEveline Member Posts: 2,340
    Japanese stuff always scare me the most. :sweat:
  • PigNRunPigNRun Member Posts: 2,428
    pandorayr said:

possible options:

The teacher
    Kayako (the grudge)
    The Geisha

Why would a Japanese setting guarantee a teacher killer? If anything, it kind of rules it out.
  • Detective_JonathanDetective_Jonathan Member Posts: 1,165
    I like how everyone is already dead set on it being grudge because of the map.
  • OrionOrion Member Posts: 21,675

@pandorayr said:

@PigNRun said:
    pandorayr said:

possible options:

The teacher

Kayako (the grudge)

The Geisha

Why would a Japanese setting guarantee a teacher killer? If anything, it kind of rules it out.

the picture appears on the school map, I understand you have doubts but the scratch was not there before.

this image is from long time ago

Is that even the same location? I found several of those paintings without any scratches.

• fcc2014fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

If i'm going to buy the chapter i prefer it to be licensed. It is more mid to low tier perks on both characters. I may skip it.

• pandorayrpandorayr Member Posts: 540

@Orion said:

@pandorayr said:

@PigNRun said:
    pandorayr said:

possible options:

The teacher

Kayako (the grudge)

The Geisha

the picture appears on the school map, I understand you have doubts but the scratch was not there before.

Is that even the same location? I found several of those paintings without any scratches.

yes

• PigNRunPigNRun Member Posts: 2,428
    edited August 2018
    pandorayr said:

@PigNRun said:
    pandorayr said:

possible options:

The teacher

Kayako (the grudge)

The Geisha

Well, but Japanese school is way more likely to get a schoolgirl ghost. Its the trope and what almost everyone relates it to (or a janitor/caretaker). Usually Teachers are the bad guys who created the ghost and die at the end, or just the legend tellers.

Also, still way too early to tell if its a school or not. To me, it looks more like a Japanese temple/house because of the background behind the door.

Edit:
    Also, why do scratches imply a teacher? Just shows the killer has claws/sharp weapons.
  • ChesterTheMolesterChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    Let me copy what i wrote on the other thread.

Kuchisake-onna

Its based on some japanese folklore about a ghoulish woman who was mutilated by her husband with a glasgow smile who now randomly approaches victims and asks them if shes pretty, if they say yes she will give them a similar scar, if they say no she will kill them with sharp weapons.

She hides her scars and distorted mouth using a surgical mask. Feng has a cosmetic with a surgical mask and Trappers smile on it (I know shes chinese but still the only female asian in the game).