Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT. Stop posting bait

I’m seeing so many bait threads today, stop drawing so many conclusions and wait until the ptb. If your seriously mad your baby mode god loops are gone get good, learn how to skillfully loop and stop relying on broken crutches. And I don’t want to hear nun from you survs because you guys did nothing but laugh at killers who complained about the ruin nerf.

Comments

• SoylentPixieSoylentPixie Member Posts: 1,079

Unfortunately you don't get to control who replies to your thread. For the record a good portion of us didn't point and laugh over ruin and are not complaining about the changes because they haven't even been seen yet. Someone is allowed to disagree with the changes, though I agree the way it's being voiced at the moment is a little too chicken little "The sky is falling because things are changing!" However i find it ironic you ask people to stop posting bait threads while calling survivor "Baby Mode" using the ever mature "Get good" and calling in game mechanics "Crutches"

Not exactly inviting people for a topical discussion or much of an invitation to see things from your point of view.

• KwikwittedKwikwitted Member Posts: 641

I don't mind bait threads, I mind low quality lazy bait threads.

• SeanzuSeanzu Member Posts: 7,117

Someone not agreeing with a change, or not sharing the same opinion as you is not a "bait" thread, this is a discussion forum and you're in no position to tell people what to post or how to post.

• ClickyClickyClickyClicky Member Posts: 3,536

“ If your seriously mad your baby mode god loops are gone get good, learn how to skillfully loop and stop relying on broken crutches.”

Brought to you by people that veto any changes to NOED and say camping is a legit strategy.

• MigrantTheGreatMigrantTheGreat Member Posts: 1,293