2.6.0 is now available for download on all platform
The new content from Demise of the Faithful is available immediately in the in-game store. DLC is available on Steam / Playstation Store EU / Playstation Store NA / XBOX
Patch Notes: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/patch-notes
Emblem blogpost: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/52295/the-emblem-system-changes-explained#latest
We are testing out new post formatting for the forum. There might be some issues present (white text, blank quotes, etc.), we are looking to resolve those. Thank you.

Clementine from Telltale's TWD as a survivor.

2»

Comments

• RuneStarrRuneStarr Member Posts: 817

No way. I don't want to see Clem catching a mori :cry:

• RaptorrotasRaptorrotas Member Posts: 488

Only with zomlee as killer.

• TheLegendDyl4n1TheLegendDyl4n1 Member Posts: 1,091

@RuneStarr said:

who would mori clem?

• RuneStarrRuneStarr Member Posts: 817

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@RuneStarr said:

who would mori clem?

Probably a Leatherface main tbh, they're cruel.

• NightmareRebornNightmareReborn Member Posts: 223

Clem in DbD or riot

• WateryWatery Member Posts: 554
    that game was good. i don’t wanna see my bestie get mori’d
  • XavierBoah17XavierBoah17 Member Posts: 161
    I would want to see Issac or Ellie from Dead Space. 

In all honesty tho, I think she would be great for DbD. She's unique, a survivalist, and her character would fit in with ease. She could be a solo DLC like bill or come with a zombie killer. Either way, I think it would be cool. They're only 2 issues that I see. She's a little young (like 16), but they could just kick the age up 2 years and boom (they did this with Laurie, she's technically 17 in the OG Halloween)! The other issue is the art styles between the games. However, I believe that with good modeling/texturing skills, they could fit her in w/o making her look disfigured.

• djalmafreestyler1djalmafreestyler1 Member Posts: 7

Her height is alike Hag, put at least her costume.

@djalmafreestyler1 said:
    Her height is alike Hag, put at least her costume.

She's 5' 4, which is an average height for a female.

• RoKruegerRoKrueger Member Posts: 358
    edited January 25
    I would like, as The Shape, bury a kitchen knife into Clementines guts and watch the life fade away from her eyes. Cool

Maybe when she gets a little older

@RoKrueger said:
    I would like, as The Shape, bury a kitchen knife into Clementines guts and watch the life fade away from her eyes. Cool

Maybe when she gets a little older

Well, that's.... something.
    Either way, if the devs were to ever consider this, they could just increase her age. They did this with Laurie. She's 21 in game, but 17 in the OG Halloween movies.

• SpacingLlamasSpacingLlamas Member Posts: 85
    They could always do Lee or Kenny, both of them being dead and Kenny dying one way or another would make sense especially lore wise. And their both old enough.
    But would still love to have clem
  • AshleyWBAshleyWB Member Posts: 1,644
    Clementine is revolting and is far worse than Nea.
  • dankkoladankkola Member Posts: 1

I would love to see either Clementine or Lee as a survivor. Given the current popularity of the game and Telltale Games shutting down, I think it would be a really cool addition.

@AshleyWB said:
    Clementine is revolting and is far worse than Nea.

Yikes...

@dankkola said:
    I would love to see either Clementine or Lee as a survivor. Given the current popularity of the game and Telltale Games shutting down, I think it would be a really cool addition.

This ^

• neacutieneacutie Member Posts: 24
    Awesome I'd love to see clementine or even Lee as a survivor. I would mainly want to see clementine tho in dbd I'd never be off this game.
  • Mr_MyersMr_Myers Member Posts: 297

Isnt clementine like a teenager? I haven't watched TWD game in forever, but ALL the survivors are over the age of 20 something

• TheLegendDyl4n1TheLegendDyl4n1 Member Posts: 1,091
    Mr_Myers said:

Isnt clementine like a teenager? I haven't watched TWD game in forever, but ALL the survivors are over the age of 20 something

She's probably 16 or 17
2»