Home Dead by Daylight Forums Submission - Design your in-game cosmetic
We have been investigating cases of distributed denial of services (DDoS) over the last week. We take these reports extremely seriously. We're actively monitoring the situation internally and with our partners to gather as much information as possible and identify trends.

We are terribly sorry to those who have been affected by these attacks- we understand the impact this has on you. We are taking every appropriate measure to ensure the safety of our players.

We encourage our players to report to us any cases of DDoS, as well as any other form of inappropriate or abusive behaviour in the game. In the meantime, we encourage you to stay safe and follow best practices for online safety.

JAKE PARK "Woodpecker" Skinconcept 2020

I'm a Jake-Main and i rly wanna have something for him to show his backgroundstory a little bit more. Me likes him cuz we are pretty similar.

He is independent in his own way and noone will be able to put pressure on him. He will find his own way! Like everytime!

=====================================================ADDED PART:

====================================================EDIT 03:

__OUTFIT -Hidden one-__

As part of the forrest a woodpecker is on of the most wellknown birds between the earth, trees and the sun. Wellhidden between the green leafes his call is wild and natural.

__HEAD -Woodpecker's crown-__

Natures best and wellknown colour. The colour of life and death... a neverending circle.

__TORSO -Woodpecker's wings-__

Freedom lies between earth and sky. Oh why... why i cant fly.

__LEGS -Bird without wings-__

If u cant fly... RUN!

U want a proof that this is my work? I can give u in my next stream. Much luv!

Post edited by Canibullinchen on

Comments