Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions
We've been made aware of error messages when attempting to purchase the Rift pass. The team is currently investigating, and we'll post an update as soon as we have more information.

UPDATE: This issue should no longer occur. Players who were affected may still be missing currency and/or unable to spend Auric Cells. We are working on a solution to resolve this and restore missing currency, and will update you as soon as possible.

Bring Mori but don't use it

tippy2k2tippy2k2 Member Posts: 2,218

I have a weird little practice and I'm curious if I'm the only one or if others do it (or if you don't do it and see what I say, maybe you'll want to :D)

I have a habit of watching the lobby for the telltale signs of the SWAT SWF (you know, the foursome who run with the discipline and talent of a SWAT Team). A bunch of items, similar names, similar characters used, entered the lobby at the exact same time; that kind of thing.

What I have started to do if I suspect it is a SWAT SWF is that I will bring Ebony Mori BUT I will not use it until I confirm that this is indeed a SWAT SWF (or I suppose if they're super unlucky, four really really really really talented Solo players :D) and only then will I actually use Mori.

So far I have done this four times where I brought Mori. Two of the times, I never even used the Mori as it was just a normal rag-tag group of survivors and twice I used it because it turned out to be a SWAT SWF Team.

Just curious if others do this. If not, will you now that I planted the idea in your brain? Or do you say there is no honor in killin and you'll just use Mori whenever you want :D

Comments