Home Submission - Design your in-game cosmetic

Ormond Forest Fashion - Jeff Johansen Cosmetic

Hey all! I've been thinking about a Jeff skin like this for a long time, and figured perhaps the fanmade skins contest was a good opportunity to finally make it into a concept drawing. I had to use Paint 3D, so I apologise if it's a little pixelated. I know this skin definitely isn't the most "out there", original cool design for the contest itself, but c'mon, developers. Jeff needs a flannel shirt and a beanie. Tell me I'm wrong. Slide into my DMs. We'll work something out.

Outfit: ORMOND FOREST FASHION

Summers at the Mount Ormond Resort provided an isolated natural location for Jeff to pursue experimentation with oil painting. The Chalet never turned any less cold, neither in Summer, nor the Fog.

Head: ORMOND SPECIALTY TOKE

A gift from the elderly lady next door, who loved spending time with Jeff and his dog. Keeps the ears warm and the blood soaked through your hair.

Torso: O.L.A FLANNEL

Handed out by the Ormond Lumberjack's Association as a thank you-gift for helping plant trees. The badge has long since fallen off, but the memories of hot chocolate with friends in the woods never left, and kept Jeff hopelessly determined to return, hook after hook after hook.

Legs: LEATHER HIKING BOOTS

Kept Jeff's socks dry and his legs supported throughout many a trek to various natural sights. Jeff really doesn't remember how long he's had them. Or when he bought them. Or if these were ever even his. Or if he ever even lived in the town he wishes so badly to revisit.

Comments