Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Why aren't there a lot of killers red ranks?

2»

Comments

• DisappointedUserDisappointedUser Member Posts: 420

No idea why you would DC. You can win that game. And if you don’t win, take the opportunity to learn from you mistakes and try to apply it the next game. Most Red Rank survivors are potato’s. And you were legión where most survivors spend all their time healing instead of doing gens.

i suspect you still rank up. You just want all your games to be super easy. At the very least you would have black pipped this game and not lost any progress. And that is the fundamental problem with this game. It’s too easy to black pip.

• crixus006crixus006 Member Posts: 379

Yes a lot of new and veteran killers used ruin, this perk helped them I don't believe that Devs nerfed a perk which the most of killers used, they just think of survivors but they didn't think of new killers and main killers, so this game is died and at the end Devs just have a lot of main survivors without killers..

Yes, you can not use a new killer in red ranks because there are week killers, I don't believe that a game which the main attraction are killers, not survivors, have week killers and op survivors... A lot of changes they have to do but if they go on nerfed the main killers perks because a lot of killers used it to win , they just kill this game and they just have a lot of main survivors but week killers, and survivors find bored to play Vs week killers and left this game...

• IhatelifeIhatelife Member Posts: 5,069

Because it's now a lot more frustrating though. With pre-nerf ruin you could at least have a chance, and it was worth playing to get at least some fun. Now it's just gen rush, SWF and Looooooooping

• thrawn3054thrawn3054 Member Posts: 5,264

I'll never understand why everyone just accepts anecdotal evidence as fact. We don't know the number of killers to survivor. Let alone how many red rank killers there are. Add to this that match making has been a known issue for months. I think it's assuming a bit much.

I will add that if there is a shortage of red rank killers. I would assume it's because the emblem system really doesn't make much sense for killer.

When I knew about this game the main attraction for me and a lot of players are killers, as a survivor I want to play Vs op killers but I just got week killers as rank yellow or green... I need to play 10 matches to play Vs red rank killer. And it is bored because I have to wait 10 minutes in lobby ....

I played a game Vs SWF they made me 4 gens at the end I could kill 1 so I believed that the game were very interested because I have to defend 1 gen Vs 3 swf and it was funny but they had key and left for the hatch....

If there aren't a lot of red killers it's meaning that killers can't get 2 k to go up rank ... I don't know a game where the main attraction (killers) is week ....