Home PTB Feedback Archives Gameplay Feedback
We're currently investigating issues with frame rate on PS4 after the most recent update. Thank you to everyone for bringing this to our attention, and for your patience while we look into this

NOED NEEDS TO BE NERFED!

NeeliaRNeeliaR Member Posts: 17
edited April 27 in Gameplay Feedback

I’m a 50/50 survivor/killer player. BUT I still think NOED is completely OVERPOWERED! Me, as Killer Literally DONT need to do shi*t til the end game collapses and still be able to make a 4K. Me personally, I don’t need NOED, I can already make enough Map pressure Before the first 2 gens are done. But NOED needs stacks, or something the killer needs to work for throughout the game! It is VERY overpowered. I still see red rank killers as survivor, always using NOED! But most of them are only red ranked, because of NOED! They are complete bullsh*t throughout the whole game, BUT. As soon endgame collapses they 4K, cause survivors can’t find the totem, and the killer is camping the hook.... NOT FUN! almost every f*cking game as me playing survivor! NOT FUN AT ALL!

Comments

• DelsKibaraDelsKibara Member Posts: 2,042

Do obscure/hidden bones, leave the obvious ones up. Wait for NOED to pop up, then cleanse the lit totem.

• ZackaryFreemanZackaryFreeman Member Posts: 38

Stop genrushing and do totems.

If you don't know where totems spawn, start learning the usual spots and the spawn pattern.

Knowing where things are in the maps will make you a better player.

• Helevetin_nopeeHelevetin_nopee Member Posts: 408

Noed only activates when the game is about to end, and it has a counter, doing totems.