Home PTB Feedback Archives Gameplay Feedback
We're currently investigating issues with frame rate on PS4 after the most recent update. Thank you to everyone for bringing this to our attention, and for your patience while we look into this

Fix The Game

SeanLeo97SeanLeo97 Member Posts: 52

First of all matchmaking, I’m rank 1 and I’m either being loaded into a game with rank 10+ survivors or being loaded into one with a rank 10+ killer.

Secondly, dedicated servers, I shall say no more.

Thirdly, this new update is going to ruin the game, taking away windows, making the map smaller, taking away loops and making more dead-zones, what are you smoking over there?

As somebody who loves this game and has been playing for years I find myself enjoying it less and less, it’s not fun anymore and I think you’ll find a lot of people feel the same way

Comments

• CheersCheers Member Posts: 3,426

Matchmaking is a huge problem which is being worked on.

Dedicated servers work fine for me and my roommates. The only one we four cant comment on is Switch.

The only loops being removed are infinites, and maps are being made smaller. The developers talked about it a bit on the recent Q&A. I'd say check it out.

Suprising or not, I don't feel the same way.

• SeanLeo97SeanLeo97 Member Posts: 52

Dedicated servers must screw me over nearly every game, there’s not one game where I haven’t noticed it 😂

• AlphaNAlphaN Member Posts: 7

The only thing I understand is suffocation pit nerf. I can't end this infinite even as Doctor. Sometimes losing chase so I have to run this window even more.