Home Dead by Daylight Forums Feedback Feedback and Suggestions

Kicking out survivors

When you have a bad game, and you just want the survivors to leave, but they won't leave 'till you chase them out.

I would like the option of being able to kick them out, 5 minutes after exit gates are opened and I don't move. The game is over, the exit gates are both open, I have lost. Let me accept the loss and move on! Sometimes survivors let me do that, other times they will just BM and run circles until I hit them so they ######### off.

Comments

  • White_OwlWhite_Owl Member Posts: 3,593

    Why don't you chase them out then?

  • DKOuToFConTRoLDKOuToFConTRoL Member Posts: 59

    This is super frustrating I agree, particularly when people go back into the game. I have gotten better so this happens less often, but when it does it is just soul crushing. It is impolite to D/C so I would just wander around trying to find someone to make them leave and let the game end.

    I think this is what the Devs mean when they say they want to look at the end game experience and how it plays out. I do not know what they will come up with, but I hope it is something cool (and hopefully less soul crushing than it is now).

  • LadyMatikaLadyMatika Member Posts: 34

    They do that to get more points for themselves , they get you to chase them or take down hooks or try to find the totems , they want the points

  • ChiChi Member Posts: 774

    @White_Owl said:
    Why don't you chase them out then?

    Because I am a bad Huntress/Nurse. It is hard to chase them out when you can't hit a hatchet or land a blink.

  • powerbatspowerbats Member Posts: 7,068

    @Chi said:

    @White_Owl said:
    Why don't you chase them out then?

    Because I am a bad Huntress/Nurse. It is hard to chase them out when you can't hit a hatchet or land a blink.

    Practice is key, get into a kyf match and practice on Crotus since that's a really good one to.

  • ChiChi Member Posts: 774

    @powerbats said:

    @Chi said:

    @White_Owl said:
    Why don't you chase them out then?

    Because I am a bad Huntress/Nurse. It is hard to chase them out when you can't hit a hatchet or land a blink.

    Practice is key, get into a kyf match and practice on Crotus since that's a really good one to.

    I wish I could, but I don't have any friends to practice with. :/ Maybe I will try and look into the discord server, thank you!

  • powerbatspowerbats Member Posts: 7,068

    @Chi said:

    I wish I could, but I don't have any friends to practice with. :/ Maybe I will try and look into the discord server, thank you!

    Just add me on Steam, my profile is set to private just dm me when you do it. I can teach you a few tricks for Huntress.

  • ChiChi Member Posts: 774

    @powerbats said:

    @Chi said:

    I wish I could, but I don't have any friends to practice with. :/ Maybe I will try and look into the discord server, thank you!

    Just add me on Steam, my profile is set to private just dm me when you do it. I can teach you a few tricks for Huntress.

    Not seeing a DM option, but I have added you. My name is rather fitting to my problem. :)

  • powerbatspowerbats Member Posts: 7,068

    @Chi said:

    @powerbats said:

    @Chi said:

    I wish I could, but I don't have any friends to practice with. :/ Maybe I will try and look into the discord server, thank you!

    Just add me on Steam, my profile is set to private just dm me when you do it. I can teach you a few tricks for Huntress.

    Not seeing a DM option, but I have added you. My name is rather fitting to my problem. :)

    Ok done, I'll be on later today to help you out.

  • PeasantPeasant Member Posts: 4,104

    The secret to Huntress is the hatchet melee. Just practice that and you'll find your games to be a bit better. Also, since Huntress insists on humming Whispers is a great perk to find the folks that use the lullaby to hide.

  • MasterMaster Member Posts: 10,200

    @White_Owl said:
    Why don't you chase them out then?

    Because they are just wanting that such that they can loop you around the whole map and bully you.
    Ive been in this situation too, usually I go afk and watch a movie then.
    Eventually after half an hour of tbagging they will leave

  • VietfoxVietfox Member Posts: 3,823

    @Chi said:

    @powerbats said:

    @Chi said:

    @White_Owl said:
    Why don't you chase them out then?

    Because I am a bad Huntress/Nurse. It is hard to chase them out when you can't hit a hatchet or land a blink.

    Practice is key, get into a kyf match and practice on Crotus since that's a really good one to.

    I wish I could, but I don't have any friends to practice with. :/ Maybe I will try and look into the discord server, thank you!

    :( Add me as well, i'll be able to play with you as soon as my laptop gets fixed.

  • LadyMatikaLadyMatika Member Posts: 34
    I'm on Xbox under the same name as here
Sign In or Register to comment.