Home Discussions General Discussions

Iridescent head, why does this still exist?

13»

Comments

• KatzengottKatzengott Member Posts: 262
    edited May 2020

I said this before... IRIs aren't the problem, it's the combination with Infantry Belts (+2) you should fear.

Mostly this combo is used by not very exp huntresses anyway. Ask yourself how often you run into this build.

I personaly have more then 300 IRIs, never really used them.

But if they gonna nerf, i might overthink that. And many other huntresses too. Don't know if you really want that...

/edit:

Just read @Peanits rework idea. I like that.

• HeroiqHeroiq Member Posts: 1,101

LMFAO. so anyone who disagrees with your takes or just want to point out your bias and entitlement to the killer side is counted a survivor main now?

I'm just speechless right now. I feel like i'm arguing with the guy yerv is acting like in one of his videos that's called " Entitled killer main coming through ".

Don't worry. I'm not going to argue with you. You're right. Iri head is fine and balanced. survivors should just dOdGe tHeSe hAtChEtS.

• DepressedNurseMainDepressedNurseMain Member Posts: 671
    edited May 2020

I'm sure if you guys complain about it enough to the devs it will get changed soon, but you guys probably already know this by now considering you do this to every single thing that beats you, I know that people say that killer mains complain the most, but god are survivors vocal with their billion hate threads.

• Write_By_DaylightWrite_By_Daylight Member Posts: 126

Yet many sweaty red-rank Huntresses do? What are you talking about?