Due to latency issues in the PTB, we have decided to postpone the server hit validation test until after the update releases on the live version of the game. We will let you know when the test will take place as soon as we can. Thank you all for your patience.
Patch Notes 3.7.2 | Hotfix
This discussion has a more recent version.
edited May 12 in Nintendo Switch
- Fixed an issue that caused Killers or Survivors to be stuck in a dropped pallet location.
- Fixed an issue that caused the user to be stuck when hooking or unhooking a Survivor.
- Fixed an issue that caused Meg to fly off the hook after being hooked a second time in the Tutorial.
- The Cannibal: Fixed an issue that caused the chainsaw SFX to stay active after destroying a pallet.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Entity Blockers to be invisible and have no smoke VFX after vaulting through a window 3 times.
- The Nurse: Fixed an issue that caused the Nurse to be unable to blink in most of the Chapel.
- Fixed an issue that caused the animation of the Hillbilly's chainsaw attack to display incorrectly when hitting a wall.
- Fixed an issue that caused Stalking as Ghost Face and revealing Ghost Face as a Survivor to be difficult when hiding in tall grass.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Undetectable status to trigger as soon as the Killer stopped moving when using the perk Insidious.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Offerings on the offering screen to be displayed smaller.
- Fixed an issue that caused some generators to be unable to be damaged by the Killer from certain angles.
- The Nightmare: Fixed an issue that caused Pallet remains to not be cleared when the Nightmare puts down a Dream Pallet.
- Fixed an issue that caused the perk Head-On to deactivate if another Survivor is grabbed from a locker.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Huntress' hatchets' addon on-hit effects to not work.
Post edited by Peanits on