Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Holy Smokes BBQ & Chill is friggin awesome

tippy2k2tippy2k2 Member Posts: 2,194

I don't even care about the "see survivors for 4 seconds when super far away" part but I never realized that the BP bonus you get is ALL of your BPs. For some reason, I had always thought that it was for Hunting or something specific (which while good isn't "I need to unlock this yesterday" good).

I may have finally found my first Killer perk that must be on. The BP from this is kind of bonkers and I love it.

Comments

• OldHunterLightOldHunterLight Member Posts: 2,883

Be careful, once you are addicted it's hard to let it go.......

Jokes aside, use a pudding/bps and try to get max points, then you will be in love with it, and imagine some sweet double bp......

• tippy2k2tippy2k2 Member Posts: 2,194

I bought Leatherface when I first got the game (in February) and I never bothered to level him up until now because I wanted to try a new killer.

Silly Tippy! The dude is a lot more fun to play than I expected (I hate playing Bubba so I wasn't thrilled to play ANOTHER chainsaw killer) but he's fun to play and this perk is insanely good (especially for a relatively new player like me as I need to get Kate and Legion leveled up as I bought them when they turned into the survivor/Killer in the Archive this round).

• MojoTheFabulousMojoTheFabulous Member Posts: 1,973

It's in every single killer build, just like WGLF is in every survivor build. I just can't pass up those points.

• GcarraraGcarrara Member, Mod Posts: 1,917

It really is nice for that bloodpoint bonus you get, especially at the beginning 😁

• Rin_is_my_waifuRin_is_my_waifu Member Posts: 963

I agree. I never play a new killer if I don't unlock it first. It's definitely an S tier perk

• tippy2k2tippy2k2 Member Posts: 2,194

Now the only thing I need to figure out is how to hit people with the dang chainsaw 😅

To The Youtubes!

• EmpireWinnerEmpireWinner Member Posts: 1,054

agreed

• LegionOfDumbLegionOfDumb Member Posts: 587

Play With Your Food and charge speed add ons can help if you're trying to catch up to people