Home Dead by Daylight Forums PTB Feedback Archives 4.0.0 PTB Feedback

New 'Struggle' checks are INCREDIBLE

GravnosGravnos Member Posts: 105

I absolutely love this and hope it gets carried over to normal hooks. It's way more intense and easier on some of us already on a computer all day that have difficulty just spamming buttons like that. I love it and really hope the struggle mechanic for everything is changed to this!

Comments

• TAGTAG Member Posts: 11,974

My theory is that they are using the skill checks on cage as a test to see if it is worth replacing mashing.

• SkeletalEliteSkeletalElite Member Posts: 2,008

I really hope they swap it back to button mashing. At least I can automate button mashing.

• GravnosGravnos Member Posts: 105

I think you're right @TAG at least I hope so!

• blue4zionblue4zion Member Posts: 2,417

I liked when this idea was suggested for hooks, so it's cool to see a version of it. Was really happy to see missing one doesnt kill you, just speeds the process. LOVE IT

• LordRegalLordRegal Member Posts: 1,429

Honestly this is one of the best parts of the cage for me as a survivor - no need to wear out my space bar for the seven millionth time. Extremely nice implementation, would love to see it on hooks as well.

• GravnosGravnos Member Posts: 105

I'm glad to see others wanting this change. It's honestly the biggest thing for me in this patch and I'm a huge silent hill fan. I just miss playing survivor because my hands aren't the best and the struggle mechanic is torture. I know a lot of people macro it, but I'm not risking an account ban since I'd have to do a software macro instead of hardware due to speciality keyboard/mouse I use.