Home Dead by Daylight Forums Feedback Feedback and Suggestions

Add the visible heartbeat into settings.

MiniPisaMiniPisa Member Posts: 633
edited June 2020 in Feedback and Suggestions

On DBD mobile you have a heartbeat for when the killer is close by. Because of this I can play it muted and play just as good, so I think DBD on all platforms should have this as an option to enable in settings for deaf people. I would mention coloublind settings too, but that's already a popular demand and I mainly want to focus on this topic.

Comments

• digitus9digitus9 Member Posts: 1

as a deaf person, I wholeheartedly agree with this suggestion. I've played asymmetrical games that are similar to this and exhibit a visible heartbeat, which has been beyond helpful for me. I was even pleased to see it be featured in the mobile game, so I had hoped it would be present in the PS4 version... only to be disappointed to see that it is not. I feel that the company would profit so much more off of including this type of accommodation not only for deaf/HoH players but also for those who play without sound on.

• cyniChriscyniChris Member Posts: 207

This would be great for going against the killers who have quieter terror radius music - Oni & Pyramid Head stand out here. I've had Infectious Fright make my survivor scream when there was no terror radius music playing several times against PH. If I knew I was still in the terror radius, I'd move away to not trigger it.