Home PTB Feedback Archives 2.6.0 PTB
The celebrations continue. :sparkler: The Entity has extended the Gilded Stampede event by an extra week. Log in daily to redeem 50,000 Bloodpoints for each extra day until the end of the event on March 4th 11AM EST!
https://deadbydaylight.com/en/news/lunar-new-year-2021

wraith was nerfed

yeetyeet Member Posts: 1,704

Only 1 second windstorm? nice going guys I didn't believe you could do it but you actually nerfed the wraith.

Comments

• White_OwlWhite_Owl Member Posts: 2,927
    edited September 2018

I would have really liked if they gave him 1.5s of duration

Post edited by White_Owl on
  • yeetyeet Member Posts: 1,704

@White_Owl said:

he's definitely weaker than old wraith with purple windstorm

• theArashitheArashi Member Posts: 993

His decloak is so slow.
    Also, they decided that this ONE WEAKEST KILLER, NEEDS TO BE [BAD WORD] CRUSHED BY FLASHLIGHTS.

@theArashi said:
    His decloak is so slow.
    Also, they decided that this ONE WEAKEST KILLER, NEEDS TO BE [BAD WORD] CRUSHED BY FLASHLIGHTS.

they disguised a massive nerf as a buff (and poorly)
    Anyone with the ability to think critically can see this is ultimately a huge nerf.

• RenicideRenicide Member Posts: 2
    Wraith is a happy camper
  • RenicideRenicide Member Posts: 2
    Wraith is a happy camper 
  • jiyeonleejiyeonlee Member Posts: 211
    edited September 2018

@yeet said:
    Only 1 second windstorm? nice going guys I didn't believe you could do it but you actually nerfed the wraith.

are you blind

currently windstorm addons have massive decloak time panelty

actually they didn't change wraith at all, its still noobish and crappy

consider they buffed wraith but still its just useless

devs really thinks wraith is invisible, what a suprisers

@jiyeonlee said:

@yeet said:

are you blind

currently windstorm addons have massive decloak time panelty

actually they didn't change wraith at all, its still noobish and crappy

consider they buffed wraith but still its just useless

devs really thinks wraith is invisible, what a suprisers

compared to a wraith with purple windstorm/green appearance addon
    its a nerf

• VolfawottVolfawott Member Posts: 3,780
    Literally seem to just apply his current green Windstorm to his new base kit.
    Both the speed Boost and the reappearance penalty.
    They also took away his built-in cloaked  bloodhound and just made it an add-on. Which I literally don't get why because it's now completely outclassed by the actual perk without wasting and add-on slot 
  • MasterMaster Member Posts: 10,205

@yeet said:

@White_Owl said:

Wait really? Cant you use the addon+ basekit windstorm to become a better windstorm wraith than before?

@Master said:

@yeet said:

@White_Owl said:

Wait really? Cant you use the addon+ basekit windstorm to become a better windstorm wraith than before?

they changed windstorm, no longer gives the same effect

@yeet said:

@Master said:

@yeet said:

@White_Owl said:

they changed windstorm, no longer gives the same effect

lol omfg
    And I just started finally P3ing him. Guess I will wait for the next wraith cube :wink:

• Bravo0413Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,502

I mean I've only seen positive feedback from the multiple streamers and youtubers... Tru3 says he's a lot better, Marth88 says he's a lot better (whos actually a wraith main which surprises me) they both gave a lot of praise to his add ons.. His burn time has been increased as well.. considering the fact that they made his addons more fun and actually help in stealth like they are supposed too I don't understand why people are whining about something that hasn't even gone live yet.....

• GicheGiche Member Posts: 753

@Master said:

I will wait for the next wraith cube :wink:

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sorry that was nervous.

@Bravo0413 said:
    I mean I've only seen positive feedback from the multiple streamers and youtubers... Tru3 says he's a lot better, Marth88 says he's a lot better (whos actually a wraith main which surprises me) they both gave a lot of praise to his add ons.. His burn time has been increased as well.. considering the fact that they made his addons more fun and actually help in stealth like they are supposed too I don't understand why people are whining about something that hasn't even gone live yet.....

Im not whining, but knowing BHVR I dont expect anything anymore.

And I am pretty sure that wraith will be nowhere near billy/nurse level and thats what we need

@Bravo0413 said:

I will admit I made this thread a bit hastily after discovering they only gave him 1 second of windstorm