Home Dead by Daylight Forums PTB Feedback Archives 2.6.0 PTB

New map

SporkSpork Member Posts: 122

I was rather excited for a new map coming with the new survivor and killer, and when I opened the PTB I was VERY excited to see what the map would be after I saw the new killer was the clown. But once I saw the map, I have to say I'm a little disappointed. I was expecting a full out Carnival map or something, but it's just an addition to Crotus Penn with a small area that holds a little Carnival. Which, yeah, it sticks with the theme, but I'm just not getting the feel of the theme from the rest of the map, only that small location. :'(

Comments

• EmotionalDaisyEmotionalDaisy Member Posts: 140
    Yes I was really disappointed there wasn't a circus/carnival map added too, but it does make sense with his lore...just as long as they dont keep making new killer's maps simply additions to current realms. Since we're getting all the cosmetic shop stuff and able to earn original characters now, I can look past it this time. 
  • Jack11803Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

Map is lackluster because it’s probably gonna move to different realms. It said the circus is traveling and currently in crotus prenn....

• SporkSpork Member Posts: 122

@Jack11803 said:
    Map is lackluster because it’s probably gonna move to different realms. It said the circus is traveling and currently in crotus prenn....

If that's the case then it makes it a tad bit more interesting but from what we've seen on the new map so far, the small amount of circus props they have is just underwhelming. I expected a standalone map for the Killer like they've done with all the others.

• RuniverRuniver Member Posts: 2,095

They definitely missed the occasion to make a full circus map.

• ThePloopzThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    It’s a traveling circus thing they were going for but even traveling circuses have place they start off at and go back to once the traveling is over. I hope at some there’s a stand alone realm
  • JusticeZEROJusticeZERO Member Posts: 171

Yeah I get what everyone is saying about "I wish there was a full circus standalone" but this is directly tied to the lore so it makes sense and I'm REALLY hoping that they do have him traveling to other maps. It would be a nice way to re-use some maps while also bringing something new. (Maybe at other maps he sets up MORE circus related things) but yeah he wasnt really "in good with the circus" at the end of his career there so his caravan and few items makes sense for him luring in people when he sets up camp.

• mdg2018mdg2018 Member Posts: 151

Yeah I also with the map was a lot better, it should have been a dark scary run down destroyed carnival much like what they have already just the whole map, that and the killers mori are the only things that disappointed me about the upcoming chapter