Home Dead by Daylight Forums PTB Feedback Archives 4.0.0 PTB Bug Reporting
We have been investigating cases of distributed denial of services (DDoS) over the last week. We take these reports extremely seriously. We're actively monitoring the situation internally and with our partners to gather as much information as possible and identify trends.

We are terribly sorry to those who have been affected by these attacks- we understand the impact this has on you. We are taking every appropriate measure to ensure the safety of our players.

We encourage our players to report to us any cases of DDoS, as well as any other form of inappropriate or abusive behaviour in the game. In the meantime, we encourage you to stay safe and follow best practices for online safety.

Healthy Obsession Achievement Not Working

Last game I played, I probably healed the obsession about 3 times and once I went to go check the Achievement Progress, it was zero. I probably healed the obsession in past games without knowing and it still hasn't counted it.

5 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• LilyyoLilyyo Member Posts: 2

Bugged, happening for me too. pls fix !!

• DarKnight_DoomDarKnight_Doom Member Posts: 54

Yeap! Me too!! "Healthy Obsession" is bugged.

• SanKraNSanKraN Member Posts: 8

Behaviour INC dont you want to hire a professional tester for this game ? i am all in, 10years + experience in the field. This game is amazing but it cand be way better without this bugs escaped in production after each patch :)

• PsychoKnightPsychoKnight Member Posts: 8

I'm also getting no progress on obsession heals with this achievement in Steam. I know I've healed 10 obsessions already, so it still isn't awarding on full completion either. Definitely bugged right now, hope it gets patched soon!

• PsychoKnightPsychoKnight Member Posts: 8

I rescind my previous comment. I just got the achievement a few games ago. The Steam achievements page just doesn't count the progress correctly, but will reward it after all 10 obsession heals are completed. Keep in mind though, this achievement does not simply count when heals are finished, but instead counts the progress of entire heals. I was awarded the achievement after finishing a heal of an obsession that had already healed themselves 50%. Good luck to others trying to get this achievement!