Home Dead by Daylight Forums PTB Feedback Archives 2.6.0 PTB

SAFE UNHOOK - Feedback - I feel the scoring events need to be reversed

FrenziedRoachFrenziedRoach Member Posts: 2,585

First off, I think adding the scoring event to start off was a great idea. Reducing the score from 1500 to 1000 for the initial unhook, then giving the rest of the 500 after the survivor hasn't been downed for 10 seconds is a step in the right direction.

But, much like the majority of points in Sacrifice are made from the initial hook instead of the death in order to encourage multiple hooks instead of camping from the killer, I feel you need to consider reversing the scoring events on the safe unhook for the same reason.

1000 points is still a lot of points to make from hook farming, just sayin'. You might want to consider reversing the two. Or at the very least, split it 50/50.

Crappy unhooks is one of the things that annoys me so much when I play this game. Hell, I'm tired of being accused of tunneling when people make ######### unhooks as a killer. Let's discourage this behavior further, shall we?

Comments

• YucchiYucchi Member Posts: 250
    +1
  • AjaxGuntersonAjaxGunterson Member Posts: 40

I think that unhooking should give almost NOTHING, the safe unhook should be the part that gives you the majority of bloodpoints. I wouldn't be opposed to your idea either, their idea is a step in the right direction imo.

• fGringofGringo Member Posts: 32

or, if the unhooked gets down within 10 seconds, why dont the unhooker gets -500 points from the 1000 initial points, in that way, incourages people to face the killer's attetion, otherwise, he's going to loose his points.

• NMCKENMCKE Member Posts: 8,050
    Unhooking a survivor should reward the rescuer 500 points and safely unhooking a survivor should reward the rescuer another 1250 points. The total would be 1750 for a safe unhook and 500 for a unsafe unhook. Additionally, this should also affect WGLF. It would have a timer in the perk when active, just like MYC. When the timer disappears and the unhooked survivor hasn't entered dying state then you get your stack. 
  • FrenziedRoachFrenziedRoach Member Posts: 2,585

@Nickenzie said:
    Unhooking a survivor should reward the rescuer 500 points and safely unhooking a survivor should reward the rescuer another 1250 points. The total would be 1750 for a safe unhook and 500 for a unsafe unhook. Additionally, this should also affect WGLF. It would have a timer in the perk when active, just like MYC. When the timer disappears and the unhooked survivor hasn't entered dying state then you get your stack. 

You make an excellent point about WGLF stacks. That needs to be addressed as well.

• CoffengMinCoffengMin Member Posts: 862

@Shadopaw said:
    500 for the Unhook and 1000 for the Safe i like this it promotes team play on survivors part

i aint saving nobody for that, might as well do gens since nowadays people forget to do them in high ranks even

• Lundi15Lundi15 Member Posts: 4
    This safe unhook event is complete bs. Now every freaking killer tunnels the unhooked guy to prevent their scoring from safe unhook. Remove this please.