Home Dead by Daylight Forums Crafting Contest
We have been investigating cases of distributed denial of services (DDoS) over the last week. We take these reports extremely seriously. We're actively monitoring the situation internally and with our partners to gather as much information as possible and identify trends.

We are terribly sorry to those who have been affected by these attacks- we understand the impact this has on you. We are taking every appropriate measure to ensure the safety of our players.

We encourage our players to report to us any cases of DDoS, as well as any other form of inappropriate or abusive behaviour in the game. In the meantime, we encourage you to stay safe and follow best practices for online safety.

Julie Legion Knife by Deaconfrost__

DeaconFrost__DeaconFrost__ Member Posts: 3
edited June 2020 in Crafting Contest

Usually a survivor main but play Legion (Julie) for whatever reason if I play killer and always thought she could use a new hand cleaver because I think they're kinda neat and somewhat brutal looking, almost like a straight razor. The blade is made from metal and was ground down (didn't have a forge) and then sanded to make it smooth. Handle is made from ironwood and sanded down around the metal. I decided to burn (wood burner) "Mount Ormond Resort" into the handle as the idea is this would have been a knife they picked up while in the area from a restaurant at the resort or a gift shop( yea I know never mention but it's possible, what resort doesn't have a fine dining restaurant) I also decided to wrap the handle in athletic tape as I thought that was something Frank might have had left over from when he was on a basketball team. Made fake snow for the picture because it seemed fitting and I've seen a few atmospheric pictures so I thought I'd try, conditioner and baking soda apparently. Anyway I started on June 6th and finished it tonight and not having used a grinder or a woodburner before I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. If you read all that thanks! Everyone's posts have been awesome and keep up the good work!

Post edited by DeaconFrost__ on