Home Dead by Daylight Forums PTB Feedback Archives 4.0.0 PTB Bug Reporting
We have been investigating cases of distributed denial of services (DDoS) over the last week. We take these reports extremely seriously. We're actively monitoring the situation internally and with our partners to gather as much information as possible and identify trends.

We are terribly sorry to those who have been affected by these attacks- we understand the impact this has on you. We are taking every appropriate measure to ensure the safety of our players.

We encourage our players to report to us any cases of DDoS, as well as any other form of inappropriate or abusive behaviour in the game. In the meantime, we encourage you to stay safe and follow best practices for online safety.

Pyramid Head Bug

NaptroyNaptroy Member Posts: 7
edited June 2020 in 4.0.0 PTB Bug Reporting

When I downed a survivor and put them on a basement hook, something was a little off because that survivor was stuck in the animation. Anyway, as I went to put a trail up the stairs, and as soon as the knife, like, crashed into the ground, I started teleporting everywhere around where I was going, I feel like I was moving slower than 110% (I don't know excatly what 110 killers are like speedwise because most of the killers that I enjoy playing are 115%'s) and I couldn't take the Great Knife out of the ground. I know it wasn't my internet, because as soon and I found another survivor, the (fantastic) chase music played and they proceeded with the chase as usual. In that chase, I attempted to vault a window and it just wouldn't let me. It would start to play the animation for like 5-10 frames and move me back. I just DC'd and took the 3-4 minute penalty but it was rather strange, as I've seen nothing like it. The survivor that I chased at the end said I was stuck in the animation as well, so I don't know... The map was Haddonfield in case that helps with anything. I'm not sure if it was like a DDoS or just the game being wack, but it was strange regardless.

Apologies, by the way, if this doesn't belong in the bug report section, as I didn't know where else to put it. Believe me. I thought it was my internet because it acts up every once in a while. (I probably shouldn't play killer because of it...) But when that survivor was like "Yo, that was weird" at the end of the match I knew it couldn't have been... I don't have any proof of it unfortunately, so...

Also apologies if this is a duplicate as well... I didn't see any reports about something similar to this, but I could have missed it.

0 votes

Pending · Last Updated