Home Dead by Daylight Forums PTB Feedback Archives 4.0.0 PTB Bug Reporting
We have been investigating cases of distributed denial of services (DDoS) over the last week. We take these reports extremely seriously. We're actively monitoring the situation internally and with our partners to gather as much information as possible and identify trends.

We are terribly sorry to those who have been affected by these attacks- we understand the impact this has on you. We are taking every appropriate measure to ensure the safety of our players.

We encourage our players to report to us any cases of DDoS, as well as any other form of inappropriate or abusive behaviour in the game. In the meantime, we encourage you to stay safe and follow best practices for online safety.

PC - Bloodpoints not awarded correctly post game

• Public Match Killer Game
  • BBQ and Chili Perk
  • Bloody Party Streamers offering
  • Normal gameplay, no problems
  • Known bug about perks not showing up in post game screen
  • Missed out on 32000 or 64000 Bloodpoints due to missing perk

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

• Character played - Wraith
  • Perks played - BBQ and Chili, Sloppy Butcher, Nurse's Calling, Pop Goes the Weasel
  • Map - Springwood variation
  • Frequency of the issue - one time, most recent game

Quick Summary

• Played Wraith with BBQ and Chili and Bloody Party Streamers on a Springwood map. Mine was the only points offering. Played really well and ended up with a 32000 bloodpoint game. Post game was rewarded with only 64000 points. Clicked over to perk screen and I had the bug where it didnt show my perks but it showed my addons. So I believe my points were calculated with the game believing I didn't have BBQ and only doubled the 32000, instead of the 100 bonuses from both BBQ and BPS.

DOCUMENTS TO ADD

• Images - attached
  • Videos - attached
  • Logs (PC only) - attached

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated