Home Dead by Daylight Forums Crafting Contest
We have been investigating cases of distributed denial of services (DDoS) over the last week. We take these reports extremely seriously. We're actively monitoring the situation internally and with our partners to gather as much information as possible and identify trends.

We are terribly sorry to those who have been affected by these attacks- we understand the impact this has on you. We are taking every appropriate measure to ensure the safety of our players.

We encourage our players to report to us any cases of DDoS, as well as any other form of inappropriate or abusive behaviour in the game. In the meantime, we encourage you to stay safe and follow best practices for online safety.

Meg Thomas Doll 100% Hand Made for Crafting Contest 2020 (steam name: Kiwi_Lee)

KiwiLeeKiwiLee Member Posts: 12
edited June 2020 in Crafting Contest

I am super excited to finally show my Meg figure. She is made with clay, wire, and foil. 100% HAND MADE! For the clothes I first wrapped Meg in plastic wrap, tape and then cut it into a pattern for her clothes. I used a actual working zipper for her shirt. The clothes were hand sewn. The shoes were made out of fabric and foam. The flashlight and her belt were made out of clay and I used acrylic paints to paint the body/flashlight/face/shoes and the little pouches on her belt. I made her wig with synthetic doll rerooting hair. I have progress photos from when I first started making her to the last so I will have a link to all the progress photos/proof of making her. This took me an entire week (from morning til night every day) and was scared that I wouldn't be able to finish in time. This is my first time on the dbd website so I hope I am posting this to the right thread (crafting contest). I don't know how to submit so I just clicked on the discussion post button. If I submitted it to the wrong place please tell me so I can fix it before the contest ends. I saw that in the rules it said to only post one photo so I picked the one I thought was the best but it doesn't show all the angles and detail. I will have a link down below with all the photos so please check it out. I have even more photos of the process if I need to show them if the ones in the drive aren't enough. Thanks!

Please look at these photos to see the detail of her from all angles and the progress photos!!!: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1jg6tqRlde0ZvkmQeQWnWIzqGzWs3LJni?usp=sharing

Post edited by KiwiLee on

Comments