Home Dead by Daylight Forums PTB Feedback Archives 4.0.0 PTB Bug Reporting
We have been investigating cases of distributed denial of services (DDoS) over the last week. We take these reports extremely seriously. We're actively monitoring the situation internally and with our partners to gather as much information as possible and identify trends.

We are terribly sorry to those who have been affected by these attacks- we understand the impact this has on you. We are taking every appropriate measure to ensure the safety of our players.

We encourage our players to report to us any cases of DDoS, as well as any other form of inappropriate or abusive behaviour in the game. In the meantime, we encourage you to stay safe and follow best practices for online safety.

Clip through wall Backwater Swamp + 2 other problems

Playing just like any other game, zero problems, has only occurred once that I am aware of. I played as huntress, using huntress lullaby on backwater swamp.

My description:

There's a bug in my most recent game where survivors were trying to vault a window and instead were clipping straight through the wall, one of the survivors claimed to record it so I'm not assuming hacks but I could not walk through the wall as killer. It's under the porch that is always next to killer shack that spawns with a gen on top of it and has the maze under.

I do not have the survivors recording nor do I know if it will be reported or not, every survivor was able to do this and it was a 3man swf and a solo random.

other problems persist of:

Konami code item not being received, I have followed tutorials and I do have the silent hill DLC purchased through steam. (wwssadad RMB LMB return)

My other bug would be incompletion of Huntress challenge where I have to hit 2 different survivors with charged hatchets in one game. I have done this multiple times to the extent where I will hold hatchets for 15 or more seconds and still incomplete the challenge.

0 votes

Pending · Last Updated