Home Dead by Daylight Forums Crafting Contest
We have been investigating cases of distributed denial of services (DDoS) over the last week. We take these reports extremely seriously. We're actively monitoring the situation internally and with our partners to gather as much information as possible and identify trends.

We are terribly sorry to those who have been affected by these attacks- we understand the impact this has on you. We are taking every appropriate measure to ensure the safety of our players.

We encourage our players to report to us any cases of DDoS, as well as any other form of inappropriate or abusive behaviour in the game. In the meantime, we encourage you to stay safe and follow best practices for online safety.

Wmyn - The Huntress Doll

wmynwmyn Member Posts: 56

My entry for the crafting contest is a handmade doll of The Huntress. I wanted to craft

Materials: Fabric, thread, acrylic paint, lace, stuffing, wire

She is mostly hand sewn except for the limbs which required my sewing machine. She is the first time I have ever made something like this. This contest really inspired me to get creative! A lot of seam ripping and pin pricks later.. I am very proud of how she turned out.

Process: Her body and limbs are made from fabric and stuffing. The arms and legs also have wires (from a hanger) so they can be positioned. After stuffing and sewing each limb closed I positioned it to the torso head and sewed them one by one.

After the body was completed I started to make the clothes.

The jeans are from an old pair of pants that I cut and sewed with my sewing machine. I then tied fabric around her leg and foot to make it similar to how she looks in game.

I painted her limbs and face with acrylic paints

I then started to make the iconic bunny mask. I used fabric and stuffing to stuff the mask. I then positioned it onto the existing head and sewed it on.

After it was sewn, I painted the mask.

I used an old sock for her under shirt collar and sewed that before cutting white felt to be her sweater. I also used red felt to make the torso accessory.

I painted the yellow pattern onto the red felt. to emulate the detailed pattern. Painting felt is very difficult so it took a few layers.

Her harness/belt is made out of strips of fabric that I sewed to her body. Then I painted them brown.

I then made the skirt. I painted a floral pattern onto a peice of blue fabric and tucked it under the belt once it was dry.

I had to position it correctly because it is not a full skirt.

I then painted a quilted pattern on some orange canvas and sewed it to the bottom of the skirt.

I then added a belt buckle with gray felt and her metal pins with yellow felt

After she was finally done I positioned her against some fabric and took some pictures.

-----------------------------------

Thanks for looking at my entry <3 Good luck everyone! I will post progress photos below