Home Artwork Contest
The 4.3.1 Bugfix Patch drops today. For release times and patch notes, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/201738

group photos over the years - citysorcerer

citysorcerercitysorcerer Member Posts: 1

one of my favorite things about dbd is the chapters that bring new killers and survivors into the fog family, so when i was trying to decide what i wanted to do for this contest i had an idea: draw all the characters from each year in a group photo, like something in a scrapbook in the observers library!

im not gonna lie, i started working on this back in may when it was first announced lol. took a lot of time but i had a lot of fun and im glad i get to show this love to a game i love, the team that created it, and the characters theyve given us. happy fourth birthday, dbd! heres to many more :D

(if i need to show proof of my work at any time i can give pictures of the sketches in my sketchbook/screenshots of the layers/etc)

(also, if anyone wants to see the photos... larger, i plan on posting them separately on my art twitter, fall_sunflowers , hope this is okay!)

Comments

• kellydaleyartkellydaleyart Member Posts: 29

THIS IS AWESOME! I can't believe you captured all of the characters! Great job!

• MusicNerd_TCMusicNerd_TC Member Posts: 3,064

I love this, it's so nostalgic for me.

• IcemanIceman Member Posts: 1,408

@citysorcerer This is phenomenal. My favorite year is 3. I got Adam and Legion Joey. And on top of that it was the year cosmetics was released. You've capture everything well. I love your art style. I definitely see potential as being one of the winners. Also, I'm pretty sure you are aware but Pyramid Head is year 5 😁