Home Dead by Daylight Forums Crafting Contest
We have been investigating cases of distributed denial of services (DDoS) over the last week. We take these reports extremely seriously. We're actively monitoring the situation internally and with our partners to gather as much information as possible and identify trends.

We are terribly sorry to those who have been affected by these attacks- we understand the impact this has on you. We are taking every appropriate measure to ensure the safety of our players.

We encourage our players to report to us any cases of DDoS, as well as any other form of inappropriate or abusive behaviour in the game. In the meantime, we encourage you to stay safe and follow best practices for online safety.

Rank 1 Survivor Cross Stitch Embroidery by Milklim

MilklimMilklim Member Posts: 3
edited June 2020 in Crafting Contest

Hey!

I made this Rank 1 Survivor cross stitch hoop for someone special as a birthday gift.

I painted the hoop black with acrylics because I thought it would be much more fitting than the usual "wood-look".

It took me around 3 hours to create the pattern and for that I used KG Chart and Aseprite. To stitch all the X's it took me around 6-7 Netflix season so I would say ~80ish hours.

More progress-pictures (sorry about the dirt):

Mihkliri is my ingame nickname.

I hope I'm not too late to enter the contest :'). If needed I can provide more proof.

If anyone is interested in the pattern: just let me know!

Happy Hex Cleansing!

Post edited by Milklim on

Comments

• AugenfilmAugenfilm Member Posts: 7
    edited June 2020

I'm absolutely enamored with the amount of detail you managed to include; as someone who's unfamiliar with the medium, the crispness, color transitions and sheer immensity of the project signify your skill, talent and conviction, and leave me in awe. Beautifully done - I'd buy it in a heartbeat!