Home Share Your Work Creations Submissions Cosplay Submissions

Pizza Head - Silent Hill

JTronJTron Member Posts: 3
edited June 22 in Cosplay Submissions

I introduce PIZZA HEAD! This is my cosplay submission for DBD. I called a local pizza place to help out and provide some pizza boxes I used for the helmet, and used some old fabric for the apron! (That’s not blood, it’s just a lot of tomato sauce). I am excited and hope my entry is considered! There is a minor filter placed on the image, but absolutely no photoshop**

I also have way more pictures but only submitted one to follow the rules/ guidelines. Feel free to check out the additional pictures on my twitter page @J_Tron5

Good luck everyone!!

We at Behaviour Interactive Inc. would like your authorization to use excerpts of the following social media videos and/or photos from your channel. We would like to use such excerpts in order to showcase you as a fan of the game in promotional material on the game’s social media accounts on these websites: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Twitch for a period of 5 years. In consideration, we will add your social media handle in the description of our post incorporating the excerpts. 

I AGREE to the terms outlined above. I would be honored. Please reach out if you need any other specific information!