Home Cosplay Contest
We're currently investigating issues with frame rate on PS4 after the most recent update. Thank you to everyone for bringing this to our attention, and for your patience while we look into this

Pizza Head by JTron

JTronJTron Member Posts: 3

I introduce PIZZA HEAD! This is my cosplay submission for DBD. I called a local pizza place to help out and provide some pizza boxes I used for the helmet, and used some old fabric for the apron! (That’s not blood, it’s just a lot of tomato sauce). I am excited and hope my entry is considered! There is a minor filter placed on the image, but absolutely no photoshop**

I also have way more pictures but only submitted one to follow the rules/ guidelines. Feel free to check out the additional pictures on my twitter page @J_Tron5

Good luck everyone!! 

We at Behaviour Interactive Inc. would like your authorization to use excerpts of the following social media videos and/or photos from your channel. We would like to use such excerpts in order to showcase you as a fan of the game in promotional material on the game’s social media accounts on these websites: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Twitch for a period of 5 years. In consideration, we will add your social media handle in the description of our post incorporating the excerpts. 

I AGREE to the terms outlined above. I would be honored. Please reach out if you need any other specific information!