Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

What Killer do you least enjoy to play against and which one do you enjoy most to play against?

2»

Comments

• MikeasaurusMikeasaurus Member Posts: 2,315

For my most hated, it's a tie between Freddy and Spirit. Both are just Urghhh. But Freddy defintly takes the cake. Teleporting and PGTW a Gen? No thank you.

My favourite has to be either Ghostface or Scratched Mirror Myers. Both just scare the crap out of me when they pop up from nowhere, and I love it. Ghostface will one day kill me in real life from an actual heart attack!

• CiusCius Member Posts: 86

I like to play with Billy on both sides before the change

least favorite trapper and slinger

• TheLegionMainTheLegionMain Member Posts: 7

My least favorite:Spirit, Freddy and Trapper in some maps

My favorite to play against: Demo Deathslinger and personally I like to play against PH

• MewMew Member Posts: 1,667

Least favorite would be spirit and freddy (for obvious reasons) and anyone else with on screen effects and disgusting sound effects, ranging from them making me nauseous (clown and plague) to being annoyed (any killer with deep wound in their kit)

favorite would be any killer without one sided anti-loop

• SMitchell8SMitchell8 Member Posts: 2,337

Enjoy the trapper as he's my main and I find a lot of traps lying about which I can disarm. Also like ghostface as you need eyes in your backside against him.

Dislike the doctor and freddie

Most camping is Wraith and Billy.

• LunaarisLunaaris Member Posts: 1

I hate having to play against Spirit, Wraith and the Doctor.

I love when I get to play against Myers, PH and Ghost Face. Myers has to be the spookiest and funnest though.

• jisp3rjisp3r Member Posts: 307

Least enjoy: Hillbilly

Enjoy most: Leatherface... I like people giving him a chance. He's fun to play as haha

• lordtomatolordtomato Member Posts: 204

I love playing with Bubba cuz he is the worst tier and very cute. I hate spirit cuz I have no idea where she is...

My favourite killer is legion and least favourite killer is da naurse.

• microwavablefootballmicrowavablefootball Member Posts: 62

Least enjoyable : Legion (obviously)

Second least enjoyable : Clown

Most enjoyable : Huntress (Without iri of course)