Players/murder camping

Survivor039Survivor039 Member Posts: 4
I have been playing this game like 4 or 5 days and its pissed me off that always there is a player who catch a survivor start camping and the survivor cant escape from him it feel like once he catch you, you cant play anymore and im already tired about this really...

Comments

  • DemonDaddyDemonDaddy Member Posts: 78
    Don't sweat it, I know it sucks but it's usually just noobs that camp unless you're pissing off the Killer.. keep playing and as you rise in rank you'll see better play Styles at work.
  • Survivor039Survivor039 Member Posts: 4
    It been really long time and players still camping nicely done!
  • fakelovefakelove Member Posts: 82

    @Master said:

    @Survivor039 said:
    I have been playing this game like 4 or 5 days and its pissed me off that always there is a player who catch a survivor start camping and the survivor cant escape from him it feel like once he catch you, you cant play anymore and im already tired about this really...

    Camping is a feature in the game. It is countered by perks like borrowed time and bodyblocking.

    if you get tired of playing survivor, play a bit as killer and you might understand the reasons why some killers camp

    Sorry but i can't agree with what you're saying.From what i'm reading he's a new player, at a low rank, he likely lacks experience and perks.Also, you can't justify camp at low ranks, there is no need for you to camp at ranks like 10-15-20

  • SadonicShadowSadonicShadow Member Posts: 611

    Dont get caught.

  • MisterCremasterMisterCremaster Member Posts: 88

    If you're camped, you can do 'twitches' with the escape option to notify your other survivors that you're being camped. That way they can do gens. Hold on, and struggle. Its an easy 800+ blood points for a game you're likely to be out of in a minute or two anyway.

    Camping happens, but like others say, you'll see less and less.

  • Survivor039Survivor039 Member Posts: 4
    The problem is that they catch you and they start hitting you and the others try to save you but they cant the murder is OBSTRUCTING the way. Lol
  • Survivor039Survivor039 Member Posts: 4
    Well goodbye all i just quit the game so see ya.
  • Aari_Piggy66Aari_Piggy66 Member Posts: 418
    Well goodbye all i just quit the game so see ya.
    Bye
  • BillouBillou Member Posts: 28

    Aww It's sucks, I know but you should concentrate and the killers who don't camp and the joy you have when you escaped. Yeah sometimes you just have a bad day and every killers you encounter camp but not all killers are like that. And you know they are having a hard time, that's because survivors are toxic and are jerk that some killers decide to camp. And that's because some killers camp that survivor become toxic. Yeah, nothing is going to change and we have to deal with it. You have to decide if you want to doesn't give a shit about this spiral of saltyness and be nice and play fair no matter what or become like them.

  • DeadByFlashlightDeadByFlashlight Member Posts: 102

    @fakelove said:

    @Master said:

    @Survivor039 said:
    I have been playing this game like 4 or 5 days and its pissed me off that always there is a player who catch a survivor start camping and the survivor cant escape from him it feel like once he catch you, you cant play anymore and im already tired about this really...

    Camping is a feature in the game. It is countered by perks like borrowed time and bodyblocking.

    if you get tired of playing survivor, play a bit as killer and you might understand the reasons why some killers camp

    Sorry but i can't agree with what you're saying.From what i'm reading he's a new player, at a low rank, he likely lacks experience and perks.Also, you can't justify camp at low ranks, there is no need for you to camp at ranks like 10-15-20

    After I played against 3 red ranks as a rank 14ish killer, I disagree. Camping is the only thing you can do in such a game and it works sometimes too.

  • blue4zionblue4zion Member Posts: 116

    Camping for the most part is detrimental to the killer. (Exceptions might be late game when gates are powered) It gives survivors time to get gens done worry free. It sucks when it happens to you, but there's not much you can do about it.

  • Jack11803Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,032

    @DeadByFlashlight said:

    @fakelove said:

    @Master said:

    @Survivor039 said:
    I have been playing this game like 4 or 5 days and its pissed me off that always there is a player who catch a survivor start camping and the survivor cant escape from him it feel like once he catch you, you cant play anymore and im already tired about this really...

    Camping is a feature in the game. It is countered by perks like borrowed time and bodyblocking.

    if you get tired of playing survivor, play a bit as killer and you might understand the reasons why some killers camp

    Sorry but i can't agree with what you're saying.From what i'm reading he's a new player, at a low rank, he likely lacks experience and perks.Also, you can't justify camp at low ranks, there is no need for you to camp at ranks like 10-15-20

    After I played against 3 red ranks as a rank 14ish killer, I disagree. Camping is the only thing you can do in such a game and it works sometimes too.

    As a rank 1 killer against 4 rank 1’s, this is false.

Sign In or Register to comment.