Dead by Daylight has turned 3 years old! We are proud of what we've accomplished and so excited about what’s to come. So why not start the celebrations with a Bloodhunt (2x) Event from June 14th to June 18th? Enjoy!

How to delete "discussions" and how to STOP getting notifications?

BogdanNEKBogdanNEK Member Posts: 66
  1. How can I delete old "discussions"?
  2. How can I stop getting notifications from any post I'm commenting on?

*If this is not possibe please update forum ASAP.

Comments

• BogdanNEKBogdanNEK Member Posts: 66

Still need an answer. Ty!

• Mc_HartyMc_Harty Member Posts: 2,069

You can notify a mod to help you out.

Thanks!

How can I notify a mod?

• OrionOrion Member Posts: 10,853

Click on the gear at the top right corner of the page. Click on "EDIT PROFILE". On the right, under your profile image and email, you'll see "Notification preferences". The rest should be self-explanatory.

@Orion said:
    Click on the gear at the top right corner of the page. Click on "EDIT PROFILE". On the right, under your profile image and email, you'll see "Notification preferences". The rest should be self-explanatory.

I can only stop notifications of discussions I've participated in or stop the from my discussions.
    What if I want to stop from specific ones? but most important why is the forum so weak in options, bad and too simple?

• OrionOrion Member Posts: 10,853

@BogdanNEK said:

@Orion said:

I can only stop notifications of discussions I've participated in or stop the from my discussions.
    What if I want to stop from specific ones? but most important why is the forum so weak in options, bad and too simple?

You could use the bookmark feature, with notifications enabled for bookmarked threads.

The forum is how it is. I don't know why.

@Orion said:

@BogdanNEK said:

@Orion said:

You could use the bookmark feature, with notifications enabled for bookmarked threads.

The forum is how it is. I don't know why.

Thanks!

We still need the delete button.

• fcc2014fcc2014 Member Posts: 3,488

@BogdanNEK said:
    We still need the delete button.

You can ask for people to stop tagging you in the discussion through markdown. I asked friday, saturday and sunday to stop getting tagged before it stopped. I got 97 notifications for being tagged in 3 days on one thread.

Still looking for delete button. :)

• XxAtomicAlfiexXXxAtomicAlfiexX Member Posts: 395

there are some old discussions i want to delete. i really should be a feature.

• NMCKENMCKE Member Posts: 4,054
    BogdanNEK said:

Still looking for delete button. :)

You currently can't delete your own threads but it's currently in the talk/development phase.

Thank you a lot! At last, some good news.