Home Discussions General Discussions
We have deployed a fix for an issue that was causing players to lose pips when a match was cancelled.
No update is required, but this may take a few hours to be applied across our servers to all players. Thank you for your patience!

Why do ppl bring moris to the PTB?

LordGlintLordGlint Member Posts: 6,350

I never really did understand this. I could understand maybe on new killers, you wanna see the new animation and such...but theres really no point on reworks and such. All its going to do is artificially crank up the killrate on the PTB so it looks like the killer is doing better than they really are.

Comments

• MongolPSRMongolPSR Member Posts: 513

to hurt you. that is all.

• DipperDipper Member Posts: 46

Why wouldn't I? I am one of those killers who can get looped quite easily. I may be able to counter it, but I only can do it in 50-60% of all cases. Then I get t-bagged, flashlight-spammed, etc in every second round. On PTB I won't lose my Mories on the main server. I can use them all, mori those toxic survs and still have my moris when PTB is over. As you have nothing really to lose, you can play as you want, camp, tunnel, etc, whatever you want to do to the survs that troll you. Ofc some also do that in the live servers, but I can only talk for myself

• IMhereRUNIMhereRUN Member Posts: 470

Why do people DC after 1 mistake on PTB? Why do people attempt to just gen rush and leave??

There will always be players that are not attempting to ‘test’ anything. Is what it is my friend. :(

• Aven_FallenAven_Fallen Member Posts: 7,718

Apparently it is fun to go into a 20 minute queue just to end a game in 4 minutes by using a Mori on everyone after Unhook.

• ClickyClickyClickyClicky Member Posts: 3,536

The same reason survivors bring all their broken things I guess. People find it fun using their best loot and since it doesnt save progress its basically free moris.

• C3ToothC3Tooth Member Posts: 1,553

I dont see the problems, Killers bring mori to get easy 4k?

The stats rise up their kill rate = nerf Killers

Profit for survivors after PTB

• ClocksoClockso Member Posts: 850

the whole point of the ptb is test how strong the killer is, moris will give you kills but not because of the killer's power. and if you suck at killer then go play survivor to test how strong the killer is.

• bingbongboi90bingbongboi90 Member Posts: 508

Tbh ptb is actually to find bugs so those bugs wont come into the live servers.

Even if some perks or Killers are broken or underpowered the devs ussually never listen to the feedback on balance.

Their balance is their opinion on things with a tiny bit feedback.