Home Dead by Daylight Forums PTB Feedback Archives 4.1.0 PTB Bug Reporting
We have been investigating cases of distributed denial of services (DDoS) over the last week. We take these reports extremely seriously. We're actively monitoring the situation internally and with our partners to gather as much information as possible and identify trends.

We are terribly sorry to those who have been affected by these attacks- we understand the impact this has on you. We are taking every appropriate measure to ensure the safety of our players.

We encourage our players to report to us any cases of DDoS, as well as any other form of inappropriate or abusive behaviour in the game. In the meantime, we encourage you to stay safe and follow best practices for online safety.

Billy's almost invisible chainsaw

After the end of the race with the chainsaw, I can hardly see my chainsaw, since it is hidden behind the edge of my view camera. I can only see part of it. Please fix it.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• AnimatorAnimator Member Posts: 376

For DEVS

The video was not shot on PTB, but this does not change the essence of the problem. The problem still remains in the game: the player who plays for Billy NOT SEE his chainsaw, after the end of the spurt with the saw, or after being hit by a survivor. Even with a perk, "ShadowBorn" won't help you see the full the chainsaw.