Home Polls
We're currently investigating an issue impacting rank resets on all platforms. Thank you for your patience and stay tuned for more info!

Which licensed chapter would you like to be added to the game?

Allu12finAllu12fin Member Posts: 6

Which licensed chapter would you like to be added to the game? 139 votes

It Chapter (Pennywise, Bill Denbrough, Town of Derry)
15%
Seiko300Blueberrymusstang62OkKiLLerPlantCollectorSapoSapoHannonElcopolloAlifyAnimeAnoxiaCinnabon488AaliyahFobboGrimStomperBig_Booty_JaneNightmare_WallDividedSteak414Luckiernutnancymainbababoey 21 votes
Psycho Chapter (Norman Bates, Marion Crane, Bates Motel)
3%
doitagain_ShapingItUpprison_mikeJamieLloyd103FrankCamporrison 5 votes
Terrifier Chapter (Art the Clown, Tara Heyes, Building Complex)
2%
F60_31Allu12finStrancolroxydownes2 4 votes
My Bloody Valentine Chapter (The Miner, Sarah, The Mines)
5%
Trial_By_ScytheTheRockstarKnightCornHubDabihwowDogAteMySchoolknivhandsmissjay 7 votes
Child's Play Chapter (Chucky, Andy Barclay, Good Guys Factory)
8%
SpacingLlamasMementoMori_MassacreTaigaEliteManny7PurgatorianSunbreaker7lkalin91bm33MapersonDariusB92musefanUnifall 12 votes
Candyman Chapter (Candyman, Helen Lyle, Parking Garage)
8%
Walker_of_the_fog_96Frontdoor6EnderloganYTnimesulideGothicPrincessmalatrusePoisonAshPior_MorteAdeptAgentWeedyDanksTheleg1onSus1eZesty 12 votes
Hellraiser Chapter (Pinhead, Kirsty Cotton, Hell)
12%
HertsuFINxEaA_Can_Of_AirMegaguardainDominum_vestriTunnelVisionMattie_MayhemOGSpookyStabbyhahadrillgobrrrMozzieSocialDistomancyfacelessbaronNetherstormGhouled_MojocherryblossomkassamellMadhouse 17 votes
Killer Klowns from Outer Space Chapter (Jumbo, Mike Tobacco, The Circus Tent)
1%
TreSenSOMENINJANAME 2 votes
Phantasm Chapter (The Tall Man, Mike, The Mansion and the Cemetery)
2%
liv071981Kill_Yr_Idol83The_Thin_Man 3 votes
Other (Comment Down Below)
40%
kodiakyIhatelifeTerminatorGuy[Deleted User]TapeKnotDimekBraveClemRainbowPatooieNekoGamerXNightmareRebornTheLastGreatStarpushkinaUistreelShadowReaper11LazyPaydaymrpiesellerDetailedDetrimentCornpopers_EvanCritical_FishMooks 56 votes

Comments

• EnderloganYTEnderloganYT Member Posts: 568

out of these I got to say Candyman. mostly process of elimination

• Allu12finAllu12fin Member Posts: 6

Yeah T.J. would work too, just decided to pick Sarah cuz she was the "final girl" etc.

I'd love to see mines as a map. Would be really cool if done well.

• StrancolStrancol Member Posts: 158

Give me my second clown killer

Jack and Sam I'd love to see. But doubt they could afford Jack Nicholson.

And honestly I hope they don't add Jeepers Creepers, cuz Victor Salva doesn't deserve any money or any recognition.

• Walker_of_the_fog_96Walker_of_the_fog_96 Member Posts: 1,238

Why not a cabrini green map?

• Frontdoor6Frontdoor6 Member Posts: 366

I want hype for the new movie, so I'm still hoping for Candyman. Though I don't think Helen or the parking lot will be the survivor or map, my bet would be on someone from the second, third or maybe the new movie. As for the map, maybe the apartment building?...or the art gallery building from the new movie?...I don't know.

Still, vote for the hook!

• maticousfmaticousf Member Posts: 1

I would love to see a frank the bunny and Donnie of Donnie Darko and Donnie’s neighborhood as a map

• SocialDistomancySocialDistomancy Member Posts: 1,319
    edited July 2020

omg it's so tough to pick between killer klowns, phantasm, pinhead and my blood valentine (love both the original and remake of that). I gotta go with pinhead though, since cenobyte could have an amazing mori or even mori ability... even involving the hooks themselves were it an ability for the character. Like a better third hook animation for the death. ripping the mofos apart with like extra hooks spawning, pinning themselves into em... and one by one peeling em apart. screaming like a beautiful symphony of agony. While I'm at it, wouldn't mind the Djinn from Wishmaster either. The guy who played the Djinn is great in horror and offbeat sci-fi. He was also great playing the Djinn in a human form in the second Wishmaster movie. Now there would be an interesting character, but you know what they say, be careful what you wish for eh?

• Seiko300Seiko300 Member Posts: 1,464
    It Chapter (Pennywise, Bill Denbrough, Town of Derry)

Number 1 pick: Pennywise (It)

Number 2 pick: Candyman

Number 3 pick: Pinhead (Hellraiser)

Honorable mention / number 4 pick: The Miner (My Bloody Valentine). Seriously underrated license that I think is a good representation of all the unknown slasher horror movies that never became as popular because of just how many there were during the surge and saturation of the genre in the 80s and early 90s (prior to Scream's revival of the genre in '96)

• NetherstormNetherstorm Member Posts: 34

I really love Psycho, but I'm not sure if it would be right for DBD. I mean.. Norman Bates dressed as his mom? It would be cool for the map to have the hotel and the house, though, complete with the basement. The best thing about Psycho, IMO, is the music, so if they could get that for chase music, I'm all in.

I have been thinking about horror movies that don't really have a good killer for DBD purposes, but have awesome potential maps and survivors:

Get Out: The main character and ESPECIALLY the dude who works for the TSA would be great survivors. You could use the mansion as a map, along with the gazebo/exterior.

Return of the Living Dead: The Tar Man zombie would make for a really cool killer or skin. The map could be a combo of the graveyard and the supply company. The movie has a million potentially cool survivors. Out of all of them, I think Trash (Linnea Quigley) is very iconic and she definitely deserves to be immortalized in DBD.

Happy Death Day: I just love the main character (Tree, I think her name is) and the love interest. The killer in the baby mask might make a good legion skin. Tree's perks could be time-related, which could be cool.

Zombeavers: I love this movie, love the main character, and the lodge/lake would make for a fantastic map.

House of the Devil: All of the characters in this movie are great. The evil grandma would make a good hag skin, maybe.

The Descent: I saw this movie over 10 years ago, and still I think about Juno. She was a total badass. The monsters were cool too. The caves could make for a good map.

The Conjuring: I love the Warrens, they'd be great survivors.

Ready or Not: Samara Weaving would be a really cool-looking survivor - the wedding dress, the sneakers, and the bandolier. The mansion would be a good map, and I'd love it if they could incorporate the old-timey "Hide-and-Seek" song from the movie into the game somehow. DBD is essentially a gory game of Hide and Seek.

The Walking Dead: I'm sure a lot of people are really done with this show, but I personally think that Glenn and Michonne would be epic survivors. Glenn is IMO one of the great characters in horror, so much so that the show pretty much died when they killed him off.

Dawn of the Dead (remake): I love both versions of this movie, but I think I'd actually prefer to see the remake incorporated into DBD. The mall would be such a cool map. I can't think of any particular survivor that I'd want to see, there's a lot of good ones to choose from.

Ready or Not chapter would be so great, even if it was only Samara Weaving as a survivor.

Also Return of The Living Dead sounds way too awesome. Tar Man, Linnea Quigley (I agree she should be the survivor), and the graveyard everything sounds so great.

• DeanWinchesterDeanWinchester Member Posts: 145

I’m waiting on a Supernatural chapter.

• TodgeweihtTodgeweiht Member Posts: 3,666

Until Dawn.

• DetailedDetrimentDetailedDetriment Member Posts: 2,367

The Last of Us

• LuisTheImpalerLuisTheImpaler Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2020

Jack Torrence from the Shining or Annie Wilkes from Misery

Would be awesome if you could play as Jack Torrence walking the hallways with his axe and his ability would be summoning the ghosts from the Overlook Hotel or hunting you in the cold scary labyrinth. I don't know if you could get Jack Nicholson's approval to model the character with his likeness but it would be damn awesome.

• BraveClemBraveClem Member Posts: 308

The Grudge or The Ring would be so awesome

• Awkward_FiendAwkward_Fiend Member Posts: 526

Resident Evil and P R E Y are both my top picks for chapters, but I wouldn't mind seeing a Hellraiser, Ring, Fnaf, or Candyman chapter.

• MusicNerd_TCMusicNerd_TC Member Posts: 3,099

The dark tower. Crimson king or Randall Flagg as killer Roland Deschain (gunslinger) as survivor. The map is the scarlet fields of can ka no rey.

• SCP_FOR_DBDSCP_FOR_DBD Member Posts: 2,416

SCPs, I love them.

• SCP_FOR_DBDSCP_FOR_DBD Member Posts: 2,416
  • NetherstormNetherstorm Member Posts: 34

I agree with Luis - The Shining would be a great chapter. So many cool areas. The room with the old lady, the hedge maze, the hotel bar playing that old music (from the end of the movie) and the room with the, uh, furry who is in the middle of something.

I thought of one more licensed expansion:

I Know What You Did Last Summer: Julie James (Jennifer Love Hewitt) as a DBD survivor. Boom. A dock/boat might be a cool DBD map - there's that one area full of ice cubes if I remember right, that would be cool in the game.

The Fisherman is the lamest killer, though. Make him a skin? For Legion? Or Ghostface (it would be funny to see the Fisherman peek around corners)?

• Raven014Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188

A Slender: The arrival chapter and a Springtrap one. That would be best.

• TerminatorGuyTerminatorGuy Member Posts: 330

Terminator chapter(the T-800 killer, Sarah Connor survivor, and Tech Noir nightclub as a map)