Home Discussions General Discussions

Did anyone ever see this gen spawn ?

KebekKebek Member Posts: 2,037

I've just had a match on azarov's resting place where one side had 5 gens. I've never had in all my playtime such insane spawn on this map. My previous record was 4 gens on 1 side but never all 5 on one side, 1 in the middle and 1 on the other side.

Can this map get a hard-lock on at least minimally spawning 2 gens on each side with remaining 3 randomly. Such spawns really don't encourage healthy gameplay.

Comments

• toxik_survivortoxik_survivor Member Posts: 195

Yeah that happens only on that map. It’s pretty easy to 3 gen on that map. Hope you got a 4K 😂

• KebekKebek Member Posts: 2,037

Ofc, with such dumb spawns I'd have to be pretty bad not to kill minimum 3 survivors. This map is such a mess sometimes.

• bobcat946732bobcat946732 Member Posts: 816

I've had it happen once as well. One of the biggest reasons I consider this map to be the most killer sided map is because this can happen and even when the map does 3 on each side with one in the middle, you can still just hold one side and make it hard as hell. This map with pop and a 3+ gen strat is so frustrating as a survivor. Fun as hell as killer though.

• bm33bm33 Member Posts: 2,050

I've seen spawns like that on there. Why at start of match on that map and check out gen spawns first before choosing one to work on.

• OldHunterLightOldHunterLight Member Posts: 1,802

First time ever seen 5 gens on that side, imagine having ruin and surveillance on the middle where you could defend it, that would be horrible for the survivors especially against deathslinger lol

• Aven_FallenAven_Fallen Member Posts: 7,266

Another reason why this Map is killer-sided. But I have never experienced 5 Gens on one side so far, thats basically super-broken.

Worst I have seen as Survivor were 4 Gens on the side where the small Building is (aka not the Shack) with 2 Pallets on that complete side.

• FactureFacture Member Posts: 227

Most I've ever seen is 4 in my own games, tough rng for the survivors.

• PrettyFaceKatePrettyFaceKate Member Posts: 1,704

I have, but I don't remember if it was on that side.

I've also seen many 4 gens on Suffocation Pit near the main building.

Both maps are notoriously bad for gen locks.

• MrDardonMrDardon Member Posts: 1,668

Did you take the gens and push them on one side? If yes, I'll report you for cheating kappa.

• TheRockstarKnightTheRockstarKnight Member Posts: 1,900
    edited July 2020

No, but I've had a game on Grim Pantry where four gens all spawned with LOS of the dock: two on the dock, one beside it and one in front of it admist some trees.

It was also the variation where the center of the map is just reeds, so after the one pallet under the dock was thrown the entire area from the God Window to Shack was just a massive dead zone.

Unfortunately for me I was Legion and was up against a SWF (3 of them had Skeleton Keys and the 4th had a map to find Hatch). I still ended up with a 3k because STBFL let me catch and down the last guy before they could reopen Hatch, but it was still a close thing despite how borked the gen spawns were.

• KeezoKeezo Member Posts: 299

Yes, and as a Doc main i try my hardest to get survivors split up on each side to not be a [BAD WORD], but if they happen to somehow not notice that there are 25 generators on side of the map & still 4-5 gen themselves, im not showing an ounce of mercy, ya gon' wen' en diddly darn [BAD WORD] up, son