Home Dead by Daylight Forums PTB Feedback Archives 4.1.0 PTB Bug Reporting
We have been investigating cases of distributed denial of services (DDoS) over the last week. We take these reports extremely seriously. We're actively monitoring the situation internally and with our partners to gather as much information as possible and identify trends.

We are terribly sorry to those who have been affected by these attacks- we understand the impact this has on you. We are taking every appropriate measure to ensure the safety of our players.

We encourage our players to report to us any cases of DDoS, as well as any other form of inappropriate or abusive behaviour in the game. In the meantime, we encourage you to stay safe and follow best practices for online safety.

Doctor and Ski Resort Bug

So here I am getting carried to be hooked by the Doctor and then my screen turns to third person killer POV. My body glitched and wouldn't hook properly. It looked like I was laid out in midair. Meanwhile, the last survivor finished a gen and made her way out so I started thinking that the timer running out would claim me and the game would be all fine and dandy. No. My screen followed the Killer around until he disconnected. The Entity couldn't even claim my body. I've got about a minute or so of video of my third person Killer POV looking at my dead body that I would love for y'all to see. That was probably the wildest bug I've ever encountered on a game. Video isn't supported so I can't upload either right here. Message me for them. I'll be holding onto this gold for a while. 😂🤦

0 votes

Pending · Last Updated