Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions
We have been investigating cases of distributed denial of services (DDoS) over the last week. We take these reports extremely seriously. We're actively monitoring the situation internally and with our partners to gather as much information as possible and identify trends.

We are terribly sorry to those who have been affected by these attacks- we understand the impact this has on you. We are taking every appropriate measure to ensure the safety of our players.

We encourage our players to report to us any cases of DDoS, as well as any other form of inappropriate or abusive behaviour in the game. In the meantime, we encourage you to stay safe and follow best practices for online safety.

Console Killers, what sensitivity do you play on?

NebulaNebula Member Posts: 452

Tried playing on 100 when they increased it a couple months ago, but I would end up spinning myself more than the survivors would lol. Recently I've been playing on 75 and starting to get pretty comfortable with that.

Comments

• Flarefire_XxFlarefire_Xx Member Posts: 353

92.... I know odd, for some killer I also change it. I use 85 for Hag and 100 for billy nurse and huntress. Everyone else is 92

• Frareid88Frareid88 Member Posts: 276

90 for survivor and 85 for killer and 619 for rey mysterio

• APoipleTurtleAPoipleTurtle Member Posts: 1,200

Just use what feels comfortable to you and bump it up as you see fit.

I played at a sensitivity of 100 up until the sensitivity options were expanded. Now I play at around 60-70ish, and might bump that up to around 80 eventually. Any higher and I start to encounter fickle problems with my analog sticks drifting (I do have a nicer controller, but DbD wears out my analog sticks so quickly that I don't use it for this game).

Even at this relatively modest sensitivity, it's pretty rare for me to encounter anything I can't turn quickly enough for. Well, besides the odd occasion of Aim Dressing confusedly sliding my character into a tree.

• grassdirtskygrassdirtsky Member Posts: 174

• maximo99acmaximo99ac Member Posts: 3

100 i wish i have more

• xGodSendDeathxGodSendDeath Member Posts: 320

On PS4, I use 60 for everyone except Oni (75) and Huntress/Deathslinger (0)

• ShadowRainShadowRain Member Posts: 607

Usually around 75 but it depends what killer it is

• SadsnacksSadsnacks Member Posts: 670

40 slower sensitivity helps counter 360s