Home Dead by Daylight Forums PTB Feedback Archives 4.1.0 PTB Bug Reporting
We have been investigating cases of distributed denial of services (DDoS) over the last week. We take these reports extremely seriously. We're actively monitoring the situation internally and with our partners to gather as much information as possible and identify trends.

We are terribly sorry to those who have been affected by these attacks- we understand the impact this has on you. We are taking every appropriate measure to ensure the safety of our players.

We encourage our players to report to us any cases of DDoS, as well as any other form of inappropriate or abusive behaviour in the game. In the meantime, we encourage you to stay safe and follow best practices for online safety.

ps4 - Hook Sabotage exploit, cannot move or hook during sabotage animation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWwWVBoGGek at around 3:15

Could not move to hit the Saboteur or do anything and could not finish the hook animation. Was forced to wait until the hook was sabotaged and by then the survivor was able to escape with 0 input from me.

At around 2:35 i also think it's bullshit that you cannot even prompt a hook during the sabotage animation. I had barely any warning or visual queue that the survivor was trying to sabotage. I physically could not even see the survivor, as she was competely hidden behind the hook. I could hear her following so i figured she was attempting a body block and by then it was too late. A survivor should not be able to sabotage a hook from behind, and if they are it should not override the hook animation if the front of the hook is wide open to place the survivor.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated