Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

I am SO FREAKING SICK OF KEYS, OoO, SWF...

As a killer I am FREAKING SICK of at least a survivor having a key in almost EVERY MATCH I play...It's such a frustrating experience that literally makes me not want to play killer anymore. I am sick of needing to bring an Ebony almost every match, or put NOED in almost every build I use, because without these 2 stuffs, I am either getting gen rushed(no matter how much pressure I do), bullied to the core, etc. etc.

Playing as a killer in this game is BY FAR one of the most frustrating experiences I've had while playing video games. Currently rank 8, never been higher to rank 5(1100 hours played in the game so far). And don't get me wrong, I would LIKE to play killer, but every single God dang match I am paired against at least 2 ppl SWF(if not a full squad), one of them brings a key, 1-2 of them are Claudettes that you can't see them in the freaking bushes and you can overlook them so easily, OoO to the core(as if being a full SWF is not enough, one of them has to have OoO...)You need to play SO sweaty that it's absolutely abysmal...

It's sad... The other side of the game isn't better either. Playing as a solo survivor you're entering a russian roulette where once every few matches you die from the first hook because nobody is able to save you in time, people don't do gens at all, randomly walk around the map and are getting caught in 20 seconds of chase(rank 3 survivor atm). Playing as a SWF survivor team is ridiculously easy.... Almost all the matches are ended with all 5 gens completed and one of us escaping through gate or through the hatch...

The discrepancy between solo survivors vs SWF is so bad that it's hilarious. SWF is just a walk in the park, you just need to breathe and you're guaranteed an escape(or reach the end game collapse and die there). Solo survivor is so bad because sooo many ppl use Self-Care(at red ranks that is so sad...), are unable to unhook you properly, don't do any gens, just randomly walk on the map and getting caught in less than half a minute...

And playing as a killer is just horrible. The probabilty of getting at least 2 ppl SWF I'd say is greated than 80%...Which means almost every game you need to come heavily prepared, otherwise you're gonna get trashed!

Keys and Mori's should be changed AS FAST as possible...In the current state it's an absolute joke these 2 stuffs...DS should be changed! If you touch a gen, heal another survivor or unhook someone else, it should deactivate IMMEDIATELY! It's an anti tunneling perk, not a "I'm going to save my teammate after you unhooked me because I know you won't put me on the hook or you'll eat the DS"...

Soo many stuffs need to be changed about this game, but we are stuffed with new content which makes the game even worse...And when changes come, they come where WE DON'T NEED THEM(Hillbilly rework)...Buff 80% of the perks nobody ever uses them... I wanna look at a perk list and say: from approx 80 perks I wanna choose each one of you, but I can't pick only 4...Now, for both survivors and killers, it's something like that: from 80 perks I resume down to 10 and the other 70 they are useless...and I rotate each one of those 10 depending on the mood...

Don't add a content just for once and take several months to fix whatever is wrong with this game. And there are PLENTY of things wrong with this game....

Comments