Home Discussions General Discussions

OoO became even more broken with new auras

KebekKebek Member Posts: 2,031

I've just had a match on yamaoka estate with someone supposedly using OoO. I haven't seen their aura single time due to new auras beiing so hard to notice. Like survivors knows he uses that perk so he expects to look for killers aura but as killer you have no idea if someone uses OoO so it's really hard to notice random shallow aura that easily merges with background.

Something needs to be done about these auras fast. It's such a horrible change, I hope for next hotfix to fix these asap.

Comments

• OldHunterLightOldHunterLight Member Posts: 1,802

Oh no, just the day I make the comeback to dbd OoO is more broken than it was, pretty good job so far.

• Xbob42Xbob42 Member Posts: 1,118

I know it's probably not a popular opinion, but I think auras in general kind of suck and make the game worse. Takes away the horror vibe, makes you have to work infinitely less hard for critical information, etc. Sadly I think with no solo communication they're probably necessary, but I wish there was a better, more natural fitting way to sort of fudge this kind of information to players without literally turning players into neon signs.

Would be kinda neat if killers could cut down bushes with their M1s or something. Would probably neat a few more bushes though.